Great Parts Site
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Great Parts Site within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm sure everyone has their favorite site that they go to, to research/buy parts for their Subarus. But I have ...

Great Parts Site

I'm sure everyone has their favorite site that they go to, to research/buy parts for their Subarus. But I have just recently discovered one that I thought I would share with everyone.

RallySportDirect.com - Performance Car Parts Online

They literally have just about everything from Cobb to Invidia to Turboxs and so on. Just put in your car year/make/model and it'll pull up everything that will fit on your car from multiple manufacturers. I will most likely buying the majority of my parts from this site.
    But, like I said, I'm sure the majority of you know about it or have your own website, but I wanted to share this one in case someone out there is looking for a good site.

If you have any good ones that you like to shop at, feel free to post it. Thanks and happy modding!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    RSD is a good resource .. they certainly stock a large number of items and have good descriptions. That said, I find them to generally be over priced on just about everything. Small time vendors can source just as many different parts from their distributors at much lower cost, and you get personal treatment unlike what you would see ordering from a massive retailer like RSD.

rallysportdirect.com? Wow! I've never seen that site before! What a find!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    RSD is a good resource .. they certainly stock a large number of items and have good descriptions. That said, I find them to generally be over priced on just about everything. Small time vendors can source just as many different parts from their distributors at much lower cost, and you get personal treatment unlike what you would see ordering from a massive retailer like RSD.
    Idk. They seem to have the same price, if not lower than the individual manufacture site. They have a pretty good Q&A and good reviews for their customer service. From what I've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    rallysportdirect.com? Wow! I've never seen that site before! What a find!
    Ok. is that sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by SoFloRex View Post
    Ok. is that sarcasm?
    Nope
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Re: Great Parts Site

Yeah. Orange text is the official unofficial sarcasm font of the club.

Posted from a fone.

I Support ClubWRX
    If you have any good ones that you like to shop at, feel free to post it. Thanks and happy modding!
    Careful here. While RSD is a popular site and we all know about them, please read the forum rules very carefully about linking to non-vendors. ClubWRX.net is partially supported by vendors that pay to advertise and interact on the site. It's not fair to them to link to non-paying vendors (which includes RSD, as far as I know). Check out the vendor forums here for very personal service and often much cheaper parts costs, just as MainFrame said. They regularly offer group buys, special ClubWRX sales, and other neat discounts. I would take full advantage of them if I were you!

For full forum rules, please read here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/faq.ph...nonvendorsites

Oh, and yes, we use orange text to indicate sarcasm, since it's not always obvious when reading just text on it's own.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by UEDan View Post
    Yeah. Orange text is the official unofficial sarcasm font of the club.

Posted from a fone.
    Good to know.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, it's a little bit of a gray area, with the vendor stuff. If you appear to be unaffiliated with the commercial site, and are simply giving them a thumbs up, then that should be fine.

In this case, RallySportDirect is still listed as a site Vendor..but hasn't participated on the site in many years, so I doubt that their status is current.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Although I've always gotten better deals with easy returns from site vendors than from RSD.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Careful here. While RSD is a popular site and we all know about them, please read the forum rules very carefully about linking to non-vendors. ClubWRX.net is partially supported by vendors that pay to advertise and interact on the site. It's not fair to them to link to non-paying vendors (which includes RSD, as far as I know). Check out the vendor forums here for very personal service and often much cheaper parts costs, just as MainFrame said. They regularly offer group buys, special ClubWRX sales, and other neat discounts. I would take full advantage of them if I were you!

For full forum rules, please read here: Rules

Oh, and yes, we use orange text to indicate sarcasm, since it's not always obvious when reading just text on it's own.
    Are you in line for a moderator or admin position?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Idk. They seem to have the same price, if not lower than the individual manufacture site. They have a pretty good Q&A and good reviews for their customer service. From what I've found.

My point exactly .. the manufacturer's pricing is usually the highest you will see.

I Support ClubWRX

Great Parts Site

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Although I've always gotten better deals with easy returns from site vendors than from RSD.
    This. I miss Adam...

I've heard great things about Mason (FMS) though, PRE is great (and locally based to me), and there are lots of others. It's neat to get R&D updates from GrimmSpeed and Nameless on new products coming down the pipeline.

Not to bash RSD by any means, I had great experiences with them as well, but Adam offered a level of personal service that went above and beyond any large parts site.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Are you in line for a moderator or admin position?
    Last edited by Rambo; 01-23-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

New subie owners like me appreciate threads like this. Going from being an enthusiast for a different marque to Subaru means learning all about the aftermarket / OEM vendors out there.

Thanks OP
    - mikey

2013 WRX | DGM | GR | FACTORY STOCK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.