Great Parts Site
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

This is a discussion on Great Parts Site within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm sure everyone has their favorite site that they go to, to research/buy parts for their Subarus. But I have ...

  1. #1
    Registered User SoFloRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    127

    Great Parts Site

    I'm sure everyone has their favorite site that they go to, to research/buy parts for their Subarus. But I have just recently discovered one that I thought I would share with everyone.

    RallySportDirect.com - Performance Car Parts Online

    They literally have just about everything from Cobb to Invidia to Turboxs and so on. Just put in your car year/make/model and it'll pull up everything that will fit on your car from multiple manufacturers. I will most likely buying the majority of my parts from this site.
    But, like I said, I'm sure the majority of you know about it or have your own website, but I wanted to share this one in case someone out there is looking for a good site.

    If you have any good ones that you like to shop at, feel free to post it. Thanks and happy modding!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Subaru Newb MainFrame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,830
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    RSD is a good resource .. they certainly stock a large number of items and have good descriptions. That said, I find them to generally be over priced on just about everything. Small time vendors can source just as many different parts from their distributors at much lower cost, and you get personal treatment unlike what you would see ordering from a massive retailer like RSD.

  4. #3
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,616
    rallysportdirect.com? Wow! I've never seen that site before! What a find!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

  5. #4
    Registered User SoFloRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    RSD is a good resource .. they certainly stock a large number of items and have good descriptions. That said, I find them to generally be over priced on just about everything. Small time vendors can source just as many different parts from their distributors at much lower cost, and you get personal treatment unlike what you would see ordering from a massive retailer like RSD.
    Idk. They seem to have the same price, if not lower than the individual manufacture site. They have a pretty good Q&A and good reviews for their customer service. From what I've found.

  6. #5
    Registered User SoFloRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    rallysportdirect.com? Wow! I've never seen that site before! What a find!
    Ok. is that sarcasm?

  7. #6
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,616
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFloRex View Post
    Ok. is that sarcasm?
    Nope
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

  8. #7
    Registered User UEDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    1,068

    Re: Great Parts Site

    Yeah. Orange text is the official unofficial sarcasm font of the club.

    Posted from a fone.

  9. #8
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    4,798
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFloRex View Post
    If you have any good ones that you like to shop at, feel free to post it. Thanks and happy modding!
    Careful here. While RSD is a popular site and we all know about them, please read the forum rules very carefully about linking to non-vendors. ClubWRX.net is partially supported by vendors that pay to advertise and interact on the site. It's not fair to them to link to non-paying vendors (which includes RSD, as far as I know). Check out the vendor forums here for very personal service and often much cheaper parts costs, just as MainFrame said. They regularly offer group buys, special ClubWRX sales, and other neat discounts. I would take full advantage of them if I were you!

    For full forum rules, please read here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/faq.ph...nonvendorsites

    Oh, and yes, we use orange text to indicate sarcasm, since it's not always obvious when reading just text on it's own.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

    He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

  10. #9
    Registered User SoFloRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by UEDan View Post
    Yeah. Orange text is the official unofficial sarcasm font of the club.

    Posted from a fone.
    Good to know.

  11. #10
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,880
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, it's a little bit of a gray area, with the vendor stuff. If you appear to be unaffiliated with the commercial site, and are simply giving them a thumbs up, then that should be fine.

    In this case, RallySportDirect is still listed as a site Vendor..but hasn't participated on the site in many years, so I doubt that their status is current.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  12. #11
    Moderator rage-wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yonkers/NYC
    Posts
    10,761
    I Support ClubWRX
    Although I've always gotten better deals with easy returns from site vendors than from RSD.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

    The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread


    Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

  13. #12
    Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,494
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Careful here. While RSD is a popular site and we all know about them, please read the forum rules very carefully about linking to non-vendors. ClubWRX.net is partially supported by vendors that pay to advertise and interact on the site. It's not fair to them to link to non-paying vendors (which includes RSD, as far as I know). Check out the vendor forums here for very personal service and often much cheaper parts costs, just as MainFrame said. They regularly offer group buys, special ClubWRX sales, and other neat discounts. I would take full advantage of them if I were you!

    For full forum rules, please read here: Rules

    Oh, and yes, we use orange text to indicate sarcasm, since it's not always obvious when reading just text on it's own.
    Are you in line for a moderator or admin position?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS


    Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

    Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

  14. #13
    Subaru Newb MainFrame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,830
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFloRex View Post
    Idk. They seem to have the same price, if not lower than the individual manufacture site. They have a pretty good Q&A and good reviews for their customer service. From what I've found.


    My point exactly .. the manufacturer's pricing is usually the highest you will see.

  15. #14
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denial
    Posts
    4,798
    I Support ClubWRX

    Great Parts Site

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Although I've always gotten better deals with easy returns from site vendors than from RSD.
    This. I miss Adam...

    I've heard great things about Mason (FMS) though, PRE is great (and locally based to me), and there are lots of others. It's neat to get R&D updates from GrimmSpeed and Nameless on new products coming down the pipeline.

    Not to bash RSD by any means, I had great experiences with them as well, but Adam offered a level of personal service that went above and beyond any large parts site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Are you in line for a moderator or admin position?
    Last edited by Rambo; 01-23-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

    He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

  16. #15
    Registered User thebanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    82
    New subie owners like me appreciate threads like this. Going from being an enthusiast for a different marque to Subaru means learning all about the aftermarket / OEM vendors out there.

    Thanks OP
    - mikey

    2013 WRX | DGM | GR | FACTORY STOCK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •