Sign the Sad Puppy Petition! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

This is a discussion on Sign the Sad Puppy Petition! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wrx50 I fully intend on driving it......spring, summe and fall. Just not winter ahh lol. she likes ...

  1. #16
    Registered User Ruh Roh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pottstown PA
    Posts
    3,182
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx50 View Post
    I fully intend on driving it......spring, summe and fall. Just not winter
    ahh lol. she likes to be played with in the snow! take her out when the roads are fully covered and keep her in when theyre salty

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User wrx50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    344

    Sign the Sad Puppy Petition!

    I agree. But I still have the Dunlop summer tires on her. Last winter she did not fair so well getting up my driveway with snow on it

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    143
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx50 View Post
    I agree. But I still have the Dunlop summer tires on her. Last winter she did not fair so well getting up my driveway with snow on it
    Sell the Exploder, buy steelies and snow tires and probably have money left over for more mods...

  5. #19
    Registered User wrx50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    344

    Sign the Sad Puppy Petition!

    I'm good thanks. I have no issues with the path I have taken

  6. #20
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,328
    I still don't get what this thread is about.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  7. #21
    Registered User wrx50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    344

    Sign the Sad Puppy Petition!

    Jesse want me to drive my car and if I don't he wants me to fold the antenna into the position a dog would put its ears if it did something wrong. But I'm not driving the car until spring

  8. #22
    Registered User Ruh Roh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pottstown PA
    Posts
    3,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I still don't get what this thread is about.

  9. #23
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,328
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx50 View Post
    Jesse want me to drive my car and if I don't he wants me to fold the antenna into the position a dog would put its ears if it did something wrong. But I'm not driving the car until spring
    Not driving a WRX in the winter? That's just freakin silly. So silly. Way to NOT drive the safest/best winter handling car there is (aside from some large trucks) in the winter...but I digress.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackUSAF82 View Post
    +1
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  10. #24
    Registered User wrx50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    344

    Sign the Sad Puppy Petition!

    So sorry guys. I wasn't aware that how or when I drive my vehicle was up to everyone but me

  11. #25
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,328
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx50 View Post
    So sorry guys. I wasn't aware that how or when I drive my vehicle was up to everyone but me
    Well you better clean up your act and realize you're not the only one who has a say on what you should do to your car...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  12. #26
    Registered User wrx50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    344

    Sign the Sad Puppy Petition!

    Hahaha. I don't really care. Mine will have half the miles of the rest when I trade it in. I enjoy driving the car and when I do drive it trust me I drive it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •