Questions about Wicked Big Meet 2013
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Questions about Wicked Big Meet 2013 within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First off I'm new to the Subaru community as I just bought my WRX about a year ago first mew ...

Questions about Wicked Big Meet 2013

First off I'm new to the Subaru community as I just bought my WRX about a year ago first mew car ever and I love it. I would like to get some info on Wicked Big Meet 2013. As of now I have not seen any official date for the event yet. I am curious if this is just a one day thing or do people come for the whole weekend? Is there any cruising around, do people gather at certain spots to have their own meets, what hotels are good to stay at etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im not to sure on the details, but Id check their page around march/april for deifinite dates and lodging. Its still pretty early for any solid info. I'll see you there though!
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Wbm 2013

Quote Originally Posted by anpato View Post
    Im not to sure on the details, but Id check their page around march/april for deifinite dates and lodging. Its still pretty early for any solid info. I'll see you there though!
    SMS ONLINE: STAFFORD SPEEDWAY ANNOUNCES 2013 NASCAR WHELEN ALL-AMERICAN SERIES EVENT SCHEDULE

Says Sunday June 9 2013, see you there.

So can anyone tell me anything about the other questions I asked

I should explain that I'm used to going to Ocean City Maryland for either the Muscle car show or H2O (Volkswagen show) and the actual show is only for one day on a sunday but people come as early as Thursday to just cruise around and hangout in parking lots and I was just wondering if WBM is anything like that. Thank you for the replies too.

I would say no just because it really isn't a big place, but if your from Maryland I would make it a weekend trip, find a hotel close by.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.