Plastic screw missing...

This is a discussion on Plastic screw missing... within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Washing my car today I noticed that the plastic outer piece fell out on to the driveway from the rear ...

Plastic screw missing...

Washing my car today I noticed that the plastic outer piece fell out on to the driveway from the rear of the car. It came from the plastic black molding in between the mufflers. The plastic screw that goes into the piece is missing. Picture is attached but am wondering, can I find this at an auto parts store or is this something I would have to order online or get from the dealer?

2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You'll have to get that from the dealer. You'll have to let them know exactly which one it is( where it came from) since they are all different. Costs about $2-$3.

You can also find something similar that fits at an autoparts store But it will have to be the right size. Problem is ,you cant buy just one.

If you are not OCD-ed about it & if the diffuser is not sagging, I would not worry about it though.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

It doesn't flap around but it is definitely a little loose. Just didn't want to start having things fall apart at such an early stage. Trying to keep this thing as nice as possible until i get my first scratch/ding lol.
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Go to a dealership and get a whole bag of them.. this isn't the last one that's going to break/go missing.

Damnit!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    Go to a dealership and get a whole bag of them.. this isn't the last one that's going to break/go missing.
    Good point. I had stock piled up on them when I had my 05 WRX but must have misplaced them.
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

Re: Plastic screw missing...

On my 04 it happens a lot. U can go to a auto body shop and ask if u can buy a package of them, they usually just hand them to you

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2