Subaru Accessory Parts

This is a discussion on Subaru Accessory Parts within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Anyone know where you can buy the parts used on the accessories? I need the little black flip up clip ...

Subaru Accessory Parts

Anyone know where you can buy the parts used on the accessories? I need the little black flip up clip that goes on the side of the cross bar kit. It covers the torx screw on the side...

Posted in a different forum but no-one responded
    2012 WRX Hatchback ISM - Base Model - STI STS, SPT Boost Gauge, AEM Intake, TP Stage 1 Tune, red illumination kit, cobb shift knob, 20% tint - currently on stock wheels wrapped in Pirelli Winter Carving Edge Tires
    Some cool tidbits to come...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not 100% sure what you're looking for, I think it's the little cover on the side of the crossbars?

I think your best bet would be to contact your local dealership and ask them, or an online vendor of Subaru OEM parts.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

yes it is that piece... I had to call the dealership .. which ended up calling Subaru and they are going to send the dealership the part...

Kind of weird there are no replacement parts available? Seems like an easy piece to break or something and beats spending another 160 bucks on another roof rack
    2012 WRX Hatchback ISM - Base Model - STI STS, SPT Boost Gauge, AEM Intake, TP Stage 1 Tune, red illumination kit, cobb shift knob, 20% tint - currently on stock wheels wrapped in Pirelli Winter Carving Edge Tires
    Some cool tidbits to come...