door latch falling out WTH?????

This is a discussion on door latch falling out WTH????? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; noticed my drivers side door latch was missing a screw and the other two were about to fall out! hello...door ...

door latch falling out WTH?????

noticed my drivers side door latch was missing a screw and the other two were about to fall out! hello...door about to fly open of its own accord! needless to say, screwdriver, loctite, and a trip to the hardware store. anybody else had this with bug-eyes? common? i am going through the rest of them tonight for the same treatment.

02 wagonX, family awards for fast spark plug change in the parking lot in just under 55 minutes. your welcome bro, thanks for the roof rack!

OnStar FMV looks awesome btw. works even better. replaced old busted mirror with loads of awesome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lolwut?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I had my lock barrel fall into the door upon inserting my key. I lost the bolt that held it in so i had to disassemble the passenger door so i could purchase a similar bolt for the drivers side.
    Find a low-mileage one-owner unmodified '04/'05 and you're golden.

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
    Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
    Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

oh jeez. welp, i have to disassemble the doors again to finish the speaker upgrade and sound dynomating. looks like ill have to pass a carefull eye over all the door locking parts when i do. the service records say most of the doors have been serviced for all kinds of stuff like windows and interior work. the other doors were tight but i locktited the other screws anyway. this is going to be a multi passenger go fast(80=fast) car so saftey first lol. i dont need doors flopping around on the highway n'stuff!