My STI is gone!

This is a discussion on My STI is gone! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well as of today I'm no longer a Subaru owner. I got sick of waiting any longer for my Ford ...

My STI is gone!

Well as of today I'm no longer a Subaru owner. I got sick of waiting any longer for my Ford Raptor that's been on order for 6+ months so I bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon instead. It was dark when I got home so I don't have any pictures, but I'll post some tomorrow. It goes in next week to get a bunch of things thrown on it like a winch bumper and winch, extra skid plates, remote starter, and a few other things.

I'll miss the STI, but it was time for a new car again, and I wanted something I could tow my snowmobiles better with than my old Ford. This time around the STI made it almost 2 years versus my previous one that I had for 3 years. It's doubtful I'll buy one a third time unless it's a dedicated track/rally car at some point.

I have a set of Enkei wheels with practically brand new high performance summer tires (Direzza Star Specs) to sell as well as a Cobb AP, Nameless axleback muffler delete exhaust (black powdercoat), and an AEM intake. The wheels will fit either bolt pattern for a WRX or STI. Everything will be priced to sell as quickly as possible! If anybody has any preliminary offers send me a PM with a reasonable price. First decent offer will take anything! Discounts provided for buying multiple items too.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You bought a Heep? That'll be.... nice

I Support ClubWRX
    You and Kevin are Jeep buddies
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50332194422105423504222.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	110276

^ that made me
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying