STi pulls 18 wheeler out of the snow
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

This is a discussion on STi pulls 18 wheeler out of the snow within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thought you fellas would enjoy this. Brings a smile to my face. Y did I own a civic Si? Lol ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20

    Thumbs up STi pulls 18 wheeler out of the snow

    Thought you fellas would enjoy this. Brings a smile to my face. Y did I own a civic Si? Lol

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=U9bhus_1Oos

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User 99pgpgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    251

    Re: STi pulls 18 wheeler out of the snow

    Old video is old... LOL.. but still I great video

  4. #3
    Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eh, whaaaaa?
    Posts
    3,855
    I Support ClubWRX
    That video was uploaded 3 years ago... did you really think we hadn't seen it yet?

    While I appreciate what you were trying to do, you should probably think of things like that before posting. Just some friendly advice for a newb... if you don't want to get eaten alive.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

    Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

  5. #4
    Cheeky Bastage! spirited09wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    That video was uploaded 3 years ago... did you really think we hadn't seen it yet?

    While I appreciate what you were trying to do, you should probably think of things like that before posting. Just some friendly advice for a newb... if you don't want to get eaten alive.
    a lil harsh maybe? its not like none of us have ever double posted anything before
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

    2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    That video was uploaded 3 years ago... did you really think we hadn't seen it yet?

    While I appreciate what you were trying to do, you should probably think of things like that before posting. Just some friendly advice for a newb... if you don't want to get eaten alive.
    I wasn't here 3 years ago so I wouldn't know. Call me insane, but the clubwrx flames squad don't really frighten me. Maybe somebody who recently joined and had not seen it would enjoy it.

  7. #6
    Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,583
    I Support ClubWRX
    *sigh*

    N00bs...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS


    Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

    Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

  8. #7
    Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eh, whaaaaa?
    Posts
    3,855
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    a lil harsh maybe? its not like none of us have ever double posted anything before
    Like I said, I appreciate that he was trying to bring something we would enjoy, but this is the internet, double posting stuff doesn't go over well, typically. So, in liew of flat out bashing him I offered advice. I don't think that was harsh.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

    Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

  9. #8
    Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,583
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    Like I said, I appreciate that he was trying to bring something we would enjoy, but this is the internet, double posting stuff doesn't go over well, typically. So, in liew of flat out bashing him I offered advice. I don't think that was harsh.
    Lieu* Fixored...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS


    Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

    Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

  10. #9
    Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eh, whaaaaa?
    Posts
    3,855
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Lieu* Fixored...
    Wow... I haven't made that mistake in a long, long time.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

    Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

  11. #10
    Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,583
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    Wow... I haven't made that mistake in a long, long time.
    I'm here to help! lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS


    Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

    Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

  12. #11
    \_(ツ)_/ Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    5,010
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mega160 View Post
    Call me insane, but the clubwrx flames squad don't really frighten me. Maybe somebody who recently joined and had not seen it would enjoy it.
    Good deal. Glad to see there are new members who can take a little heat. You'll do well here.

    EDIT: Apparently Ray is having fun with the user titles again.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

    The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

  13. #12
    Lando Calrissian DemonWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cloud City, Bespin
    Posts
    3,283
    I Support ClubWRX
    OP....posting this is not really that flame worthy here.....we are a much nicer group than some other places.

    I would highly recommend that you post the normal link rather than the mobile device link in your future link sharing endeavors though.
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

  14. #13
    Moderator rage-wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yonkers/NYC
    Posts
    10,801
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    OP....posting this is not really that flame worthy here.....we are a much nicer group than some other places.

    I would highly recommend that you post the normal link rather than the mobile device link in your future link sharing endeavors though.
    Great advise there Lando

    & you too C3PO
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

    The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread


    Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

  15. #14
    Registered User Ingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by mega160 View Post
    I wasn't here 3 years ago so I wouldn't know. Call me insane, but the clubwrx flames squad don't really frighten me. Maybe somebody who recently joined and had not seen it would enjoy it.
    Cool, I like your attitude. But seriously, there is a lot of interesting sh1t to be found here. Go and dig around a bit...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

  16. #15
    Registered User tesla317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    293

    Re: STi pulls 18 wheeler out of the snow

    Quote Originally Posted by mega160 View Post
    I wasn't here 3 years ago so I wouldn't know. Call me insane, but the clubwrx flames squad don't really frighten me. Maybe somebody who recently joined and had not seen it would enjoy it.

    Thanks, I hadn't seen this video till "you" posted it. Even though it has been before I most likely wouldn't have seen it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •