You Know You're a WRX Owner When... - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on You Know You're a WRX Owner When... within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jsBLwrx l was shocked at the size as well Deserves customary ."Thats what she said"....

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jsBLwrx View Post
    l was shocked at the size as well
    Deserves customary ."Thats what she said".
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: You Know You're a WRX Owner When...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Deserves customary ."Thats what she said".
    Attachment 110490Attachment 110490Attachment 110490

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    MS is known for making a good release, then a 1/2 step release....3 (including 3.1 and 3.1.1) were good, .
    I'll agree to the extent that 3.1 was a step up from 3.0...which was a disaster when I had to use it for industrial purposes. Files would randomly corrupt, the interface would suddenly stop working, etc...actually, I consider most all of it to be crap before XP. 2000 was stable enough, but as an industrial controls guy, it seemed like I ran across an awful lot of software that didn't want to run right on it.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    MS is known for making a good release, then a 1/2 step release....3 (including 3.1 and 3.1.1) were good, 95 was pisspoor 1/2 step, 98 was good, ME was 1/2 step joke, XP was good, Vista was a 1/2 step to 7.....I assume 8 will be basically a GUI and 1/2 ass tweeks to 7 base code.

However, the whole default touch screen layout that is like a 43 step process to disable....which comes back when you reboot, its a major turn off for me. It is geared towards the average internet user, not a productive multi-task user. Many OS makers are doing this, it is a trend that came about due to tablet users, and hopefully will not stick as it is a step in the wrong direction.
    Well said Bruce. God ME was terrible...and Vista? Well we all know that. But I hate the same thing about 8: the fact that it's directed towards social media and that crap. How's that help business functionality? I am yet to play with 8 Professional though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

you know you a wrx owner when you load your luggage into the car for a solo road trip on the passenger side floor to ballence out the car for better cornering at speed....

awesome thread. i have access to a texas instrument TI-994a with its data tape recorder all new in the box n stuff. used to program my own games on one when i was a kid.
    Last edited by tirerob; 01-21-2013 at 10:39 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    you know you're a wrx owner when you pay 25-38,000 for a car without a warranty

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

you know your a wrx owner when you get stuck in your parking space for a few seconds because the car wont go in reverse, so you try the 1st to reverse trick and your car doesnt go in first either -__-

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    you know your a wrx owner when you get stuck in your parking space for a few seconds because the car wont go in reverse, so you try the 1st to reverse trick and your car doesnt go in first either -__-
    I lol'd and wanted to rep you, but I have to spread the love around a bit moar first
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Re: You Know You're a WRX Owner When...

19deg out and drove with the passenger side windows, both the fr/rr, cracked to savor the exhaust and intake soundz

I Support ClubWRX
    You know you're a bugeye sedan owner when a single weekend duffle bag of ski gear fills the whole trunk, you can't fold down the rear seats, and the stock rear suspension is riding the bump stops with two 90lb womenz in the back seat.

Ask me how I know this...
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    I lol'd at this too haha. Good one.
    2012 Limited Black Pearl WRX
    My Build to Destruction
    52 Week Project

You Know You're a WRX Owner When...

You find yourself talking about your car as much...or more... than your family.
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

You Know You're a WRX Owner When...

Quote Originally Posted by twister8008 View Post
    You find yourself talking about your car as much...or more... than your family.
    This. Is. Me. Wife=unamused.
    Yeah, yeah: get a new wife, amIright?!
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

You know your a WRX owner when you just clean your car, find a mud puddle and want to run through it twice because of the smile it puts on your face when you run through it.

You know your a WRX owner when you park in a parking lot - to come back out to your car and there are at least 2 more WRXs parked next to you
    2012 WRX Hatchback ISM - Base Model - STI STS, SPT Boost Gauge, AEM Intake, TP Stage 1 Tune, red illumination kit, cobb shift knob, 20% tint - currently on stock wheels wrapped in Pirelli Winter Carving Edge Tires
    Some cool tidbits to come...