You Know You're a WRX Owner When... - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on You Know You're a WRX Owner When... within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I didn't help out their cause by replacing the Subaru badge in front with the Impreza "i", and debadging the ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I didn't help out their cause by replacing the Subaru badge in front with the Impreza "i", and debadging the Subaru part from the back.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I didn't help out their cause by replacing the Subaru badge in front with the Impreza "i", and debadging the Subaru part from the back.
    Yep, in fact that's a good one right there:

You know you're a WRX driver when the only badge on the car is the logo in front.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by jsBLwrx View Post
    oh most definitely will pursue the warranty route but l will not have the chance to make an appointment before the sway install unfortunately.... Sus would have been replaced in very short time anyway It just started making this noise a couple of days back, so we will see what is identified this coming weekend
    I wouldn't put a single part on until you get the warranty taken care of. Depending on how your dealership is a modded car can void the warranty. Just be careful is all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Yep, in fact that's a good one right there:

You know you're a WRX driver when the only badge on the car is the logo in front.
    You see, I hear ya, except the new models have the WRX emblem in the side paneling. So when I was badging, I said screw it, 3 other sides are still going to say WRX, so I left only the WRX on the back too, and I think it looks sexy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    You know your a wrx owner when it takes u 30 seconds and 5 trys to get your car into reverse.

you know your a bugeye owner when your car squeaks/rattles like your old lifted jeep going over bumps.

you know your a bugeye owner when a girl your picking up says "nice neon, my brother has one". then you say something came up and leave. -__-
    You know you're a bugeye owner when you can't figure out the proper your/you're to use

It's funny...in nearly 11 years of owning bugeyes, I've never had a single person call it a Neon. It's okay if they think that...hopefully it means that they won't attempt to steal it.
    I had some guy say to me "that's a really nice car man! What platform is that? Honda? Nissan?"
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    You know you're a bugeye owner when you can't figure out the proper your/you're to use
    From post #10 of the Blobeye Syndicate thread:

Once a Blobeye always a Blobeye in spirit. It is clear that you have good intentions. You should be straight until your riding in your new "Sleek Eye", we may...
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    You know your a wrx owner when it takes u 30 seconds and 5 trys to get your car into reverse.

you know your a bugeye owner when your car squeaks/rattles like your old lifted jeep going over bumps.

you know your a bugeye owner when a girl your picking up says "nice neon, my brother has one". then you say something came up and leave. -__-
    I had a Dodge Stealth R/T back in the day, actually broke up with a girl that said "this is nice, my cousin has a Ford Probe too." Other things bothered me, but that was the deal breaker.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious sh*t."

'10 WRX DGM Sedan: CNT Catted DP, SPT Exhaust, Perrin STS adapter/bushings, TP Stage 2

This girl I was banging down in D.C., she used to think my Grand Prix GTP was a mustang.

I think she has since become a lesbian. So confusion seems to be a recurring problem.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Most of the girls that I've known view cars with a completely different agenda than I do. I have, therefore, never worried much about what they think of my car.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

From post #10 of the Blobeye Syndicate thread:

Wait, I said that? hahaha
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by mlryan View Post
    I wouldn't put a single part on until you get the warranty taken care of. Depending on how your dealership is a modded car can void the warranty. Just be careful is all I'm saying.
    Thanks for the advice, but I will have to deal with that issue when it comes.... but FWIW it didn't make any "noise" today, lol.... More importantly, what is that 1911 on your profile pic? My first guess is an STI based on the cocking serration.... 1911s are my favorite, especially the Les Baer

Quote Originally Posted by pmacey View Post
    You know you're a WRX owner when...

You look for excuses to take back roads

You are more excited than your kids that its going to snow

You walk around your WRX 3 times before you get in

You see an empty parking lot and wonder if its wide enough to do donuts

You know curbs, road dips, and speed bumps are your worst enemy

You swear that you had a lot more gas the day before

You find a tunnel and spend twenty minutes going back and forth through it with a huge grin on your face

You spend most of your day at work reading ClubWRX threads

Done many times and continue doing it.

Last edited by Kron; 12-06-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: added few of my own..

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    - You have seen BOTH Weasels in person

(Oh wait, you might also qualify as a Mitsubishi or Ford owner )
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Me either. Most people don't know what it is, to be honest.
    That's funny! The bugeyes are what turned me on to them. I love the way they look!

Quote Originally Posted by jlinnell98 View Post
    You convince your wife to let you go stage 2 for better gas mileage and your fuel economy goes down instead of up
    swear to god I'm guilty of that!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.