You Know You're a WRX Owner When... - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

This is a discussion on You Know You're a WRX Owner When... within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Maine is great, go there at least once a year. Going this weekend actually. Don't know about surf fishing and ...

Maine is great, go there at least once a year. Going this weekend actually. Don't know about surf fishing and such, but there is some great fly fishing.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

when your car breaks down, drive another car for a day (Cadillac CTS), get back in your car and it feels like a broken go kart with mini leg press pedals.
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Maine is a great place to live. I love it here.
    Sorry, I'll drop the OT after this..
    Is Maine doing okay economically, at this point? I had this debate, 15 years ago, with my bro-in-law, who is a "Maine sucks" guy, for some reason. "Everywhere you go, there's just all these poor people living out in the country, in Maine". Um, pretty sure that's true of a lot of states...still love hiking in them. He seems to be that guy that wants to rain on the parade of people who report back from having a nice vacation. Oh wellz.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Sorry, I'll drop the OT after this..
    Is Maine doing okay economically, at this point? I had this debate, 15 years ago, with my bro-in-law, who is a "Maine sucks" guy, for some reason. "Everywhere you go, there's just all these poor people living out in the country, in Maine". Um, pretty sure that's true of a lot of states...still love hiking in them. He seems to be that guy that wants to rain on the parade of people who report back from having a nice vacation. Oh wellz.
    Some people aren't happy unless they are miserable.
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by shamankjm View Post
    Some people aren't happy unless they are miserable.
    Lindsay's sister is like that. I refuse to call her my sister in-law because I despise her stupid hipster face. One day, I hope she trips and falls into an active volcano.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.