What was the first damage you got on your WRX - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on What was the first damage you got on your WRX within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Chance1218 pretty bad lol. I have killed it at intersections thinking i was in first when i ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chance1218 View Post
    pretty bad lol. I have killed it at intersections thinking i was in first when i was in 3rd.
    Lol, bro same here. 1-2 is a pain in the ass in the beginning.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've had my 2013 Hatch 9 days. I just noticed a good sized dent on the front fender this afternoon. Luckily it came out most of the way with canned air and dry ice. It's not too noticeable now, but im still

Can you ever get a dent out 100%? I am debating taking it in to work it further.

Quote Originally Posted by dan5505 View Post
    I've had my 2013 Hatch 9 days. I just noticed a good sized dent on the front fender this afternoon. Luckily it came out most of the way with canned air and dry ice. It's not too noticeable now, but im still

Can you ever get a dent out 100%? I am debating taking it in to work it further.
    A year ago someone opened their SUV door into my wifes Outbacks rear door. A nice 13" long crease. I paid $75 to have it removed and I can't tell it was ever there.
    Current vehicles:

2013 WRX Sedan, Base, SWP, Wingless
    2011 Outback, Premium, 2.5i, CVT , SWP
    2011 Ford F-150, SuperCab, XLT, 5.0L, V8

I hit a rock on the road from a rock slide, Slashed my sidewall and put a tiny ding in my wheel.. Could not hardly even see ding in wheel.. But I had to have new wheel to keep it new..lol

Second day I had my car somebody pushed a shopping cart into it. About a month later, I got stuck in a sand storm in the desert that destroyed my windshield, now its like trying to look through a screen door when the sun hits it.

Well, let's see... Mine was gifted to me in February of this year, brand spanking new. A month or so after it's delivery, some wind storms kicked up a couple of days in a row and really messed up my windshield and front bumper. A month or two after that, I cracked the right hand section of the front bumper lip pulling into a parking space and hitting a cement parking space bumper thingy at the college I was going to (apparently I wasn't the only one). A month or so after that, I accidentally shifted into first and bumped into my friend's SUV, in the rear. His car was undamaged but my front bumper had been stretched down a millimeter or two and the scratches and dents that were eventually slightly touched up with paint because the detailer I took my car to felt sorry for how retarded I am. I just had my first official big rock chip in my windshield a day before Thanksgiving. Had it fixed the Friday afterwards.

Sigh... and I need to get the whole thing detailed, immensely so. This poor front bumper... DX.

Second month I had mine, got mad at a guy going way to slow in a parking garage, went around him and caught a curb with the front valence (cracked). Second damage was throwing a rod 3 months after that

About a week or so after taking mine home I took my fiance out to breakfast at a local diner...when we left, the car next to me left a good 2-3" deep scratch on my driver's side rear door. Still pisses me off to this day.

Like most of you guys, all previous cars that I've owned have never been prone to dings and dents. It seems like I'm noticing a new one every week now. I just stopped caring about it.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Yeah I officially have stopped caring about the little things on my car. I rarely drive it, not because I don't want to but because I never have time to. Anyway I just rolled over 1K miles in four months of ownership and it seems like everytime I wash the car there is a new blemish or rock chip on the front bumper. I also never understood the whole mud-flap phenomenon with these cars since they are more of a road going performance car .Vs the more Rally type previous generation WRX with the higher ground clearance.

Well last week I was driving the car down a perfectly normal city street when all of a sudden with no warning. there was a construction crew putting down fresh seal-coat and fixing pot holes. I heard all of these gravel rocks kicking around in the wheel house, I was also doing my best to drive as slow as possible through this zone.

Got home and could see a few pitted areas at the lower rocker area now. Would still look new if I had put some Rally Armor flaps on eventhough I hate the way they look on the sedans.
    Current vehicles:

2013 WRX Sedan, Base, SWP, Wingless
    2011 Outback, Premium, 2.5i, CVT , SWP
    2011 Ford F-150, SuperCab, XLT, 5.0L, V8

other than small nicks, my firs significant damage was $2.7K worth of hail damage. I got the money and paid bills fixed the small dents myself. few larger ones are still there.
    2009 WRX - Catted DP, Torqued performance stage 2
    2011 Sportwagon TDi
    1970 Chevy Impala Convertible 454

I had my 2013 WRX for 13 days (less than 250 miles) before someone side swiped me in a parking lot while I was not there. I was parked 3 feet from the line in between the spots, and they still managed to take a bunch of paint of the side of the bumper. Naturally, they did not leave their info.

Registered User Jables_WRX_Junki's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theft.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	219.5 KB 
ID:	110496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theft1.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	110495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theft5.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	110497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theft6.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	110498

went 6 months without any dings or nics. then i wake up to this crap. Someone tossed this 35lb rock through my passenger window for my little brothers wallet that had only gift cards in it. Left my golf clubs and audio equipment. But cost me an arm and a leg. Of course it snowed last night so my seat was just douched. Plus the interior i have is the RS imprea interior thats black instead of the OEM wrx interior.. Luckily i was able to shampoo and dry it out and have it look just as good as before.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry that happened!
    That's a bummer of a morning, for sure.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Registered User Jables_WRX_Junki's Avatar
    Just sucks when its completely unavoidable. Insurance wont cover. Only windsheilds

Ugh I've had a smashed window before simply for my soccer bag that I left just chillin in my front seat. I ran up to my office on the way home from a game for literally 15 minutes. Come outside to my window smashed, and my bag gone. Only real thing of value in the bag other than a pair of goalie gloves and a jersey, was my pair of Bose ear buds. I was pissed.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234