If you had $500 and a new 2013 WRX Wagon...radio upgrade? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on If you had 0 and a new 2013 WRX Wagon...radio upgrade? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Bedlam I'd like opinions, please, on the level of sound quality via bluetooth and how do you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
    I'd like opinions, please, on the level of sound quality via bluetooth and how do you listen to your fav tunes? Oh, and if anyone has a solution for making my Iphone play as it should when plugged into the AUX wire, I'd be appreciative.
    I don't think that is accurate. The one thing that CAN happen is that as the signal isn't quite as strong as the aux cable, you will lose a bit of the punch out of your sub. Depending on how loud you like it and the capability of your sub, this could or could not be an issue. For me personally I don't mind it as my sub is capable of putting out quite a bit more than I need.

4. Window tint. I did this kind of on impulse, telling myself that the black interior justified it. I'm so glad I did! Never dreamed it would be so aesthetically pleasing. It really makes the car look like a more polished creature.
    I think window tint is actually one of the most functional modifications one can do to a car. Keeps it cooler in the day, helps deter theft (I love how no one can see anything that I leave in the back of my car), helps dim headlights from cars following you at night... and it looks great too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    winter tires
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123