The WRX WAVE - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on The WRX WAVE within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Usually none of them do. I must be improving...

Usually none of them do. I must be improving

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I hated driving my WRX. 13mpg...it sucked. And if you're dodging idiots on the road, you're not driving very safely.
    I should of just let them clip my front driver side when they were cutting me off, instead of dodging and avoiding them...Geez, what was I thinking...

BTW, what did you do you your WRX to only get 13 MPG (that's certainty nothing to 'wave' about)

I average slightly above 21 and have hit a high of 29.4MPG on a long highway trip...do note: my WRX is completely stock.
    Last edited by pmacey; 06-11-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, Jimmy's had more trouble than most people I know on the forum. My hybrid wagon still gets 23-24mpg, spiking to 25+ on the highway. Been a great car, since 2009 at least.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Mere mortals ya all are. Kritz Cat could show you some special driving skills to improve mileage ..My mileage drops to 24 in the winter and I always get 26-27 in the summer months.

Last edited by kritzell; 06-11-2013 at 01:37 PM.

^ that just means your not having enough fun while driving.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I usually get nearly precisely 20mpg combined. 18 city; 23 highway.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pmacey View Post
    I should of just let them clip my front driver side when they were cutting me off, instead of dodging and avoiding them...Geez, what was I thinking...

BTW, what did you do you your WRX to only get 13 MPG (that's certainty nothing to 'wave' about)

I average slightly above 21 and have hit a high of 29.4MPG on a long highway trip...do note: my WRX is completely stock.
    You should probably leave more room in front of you My WRX was not stock. Go dig through the builds section, you'll see what I had.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Yeah, Jimmy's had more trouble than most people I know on the forum. My hybrid wagon still gets 23-24mpg, spiking to 25+ on the highway. Been a great car, since 2009 at least.
    It wasn't really a problem. 13mpg was what I got city driving. When I lived in NW FL I never got on a highway, and my commute was about 15 minutes. I bet my highway MPG averaged 18 or so. When we moved to S. FL I never pulled my car out unless I was taking it to a meet.

Quote Originally Posted by kritzell View Post
    Don't be sad.. A few WOTpasses through school zones should turn that frown upside-down

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    You should probably leave more room in front of you
    Let me clarify: I'm driving on a single lane road...no car in front of me, no car behind me....off to my left, about 30 feet ahead of me, is a side road.

I see a SUV rolling to the stop sign, they decide to completely blow that stop sign, make a hard fast left and cut me off....I had the right of way (and @ the speed limit)...catch the picture now?

I could have left all the room in world in front of me, it wouldn't have mattered: without taking evasion action, I would have got clipped...

I bet if I told you I can walk on water and do the Subaru Wave @ the same time, you'd B&M that I can't swim...
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

^ Why else would you feel the need to walk on water?!
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kritzell View Post
    Mere mortals ya all are. Kritz Cat could show you some special driving skills to improve mileage ..My mileage drops to 24 in the winter and I always get 26-27 in the summer months.

I can get my mileage to say 99 if I coast down a hill in neutral right after filling up with unicorn jizz.

I Support ClubWRX
    read the gas mileage faq... A member on the forum used to routinely get over 30 on the highway... Up to 35hwy
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    read the gas mileage faq... A member on the forum used to routinely get over 30 on the highway... Up to 35hwy
    Not boosting and cruising around 50-55 mph there is no reason our cars wouldn't get high 20's to 30 mpg.

Where can I get unicorn jizz?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.