Am I the only one...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Am I the only one... within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I park as far away as I can although my car is like a magnet, every time I come out ...

Am I the only one...

I park as far away as I can although my car is like a magnet, every time I come out to it there's someone pulled up 6 inches next to it.The one pic I parked at the end of the lot in an over sized spot and the guy actually parked in the spot with me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (5).JPG 
Views:	218 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	109110Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (6).JPG 
Views:	219 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	109111

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    LOL

Not the first person who has said that
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

yup haha i remember a few threads like that

Nope not the only one, although my luck may be worse, sometimes i have a new scratch or dent on my car...
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Quote Originally Posted by anpato View Post
    Nope not the only one, although my luck may be worse, sometimes i have a new scratch or dent on my car...
    or a fist shaped mark lol. did ya get that fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by anpato View Post
    I think I out did you I posted a couple of weeks back I parked my car at the bottom of a half empty lot and a tractor trailer ripped through the back half of my car causing 7k in damage

Glad I'm not alone maybe it's a subie thing

thats the thread i thought of when i read this first post^^ (

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Am I the only one...

Happens all the time. On one occasion it happened to me early in the morning when I was the only car in a huge parking lot. A friend who drives a BMW & parks as far away as possible from the entrance to the store says it happens to him everytime.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Happens all the time. On one occasion it happened to me early in the morning when I was the only car in a huge parking lot. A friend who drives a BMW & parks as far away as possible from the entrance to the store says it happens to him everytime.
    It would be interesting to wait for them to come out and just ask them why??

Humans are herd animals and will instinctively seek the company of others. It is only those that operate on a concious level that defy this behaviour.

Maybe they feel your ride will be lonely? Yep, that must be it!

Stink-Eye Member #403
    2012 WRX Hatchback WRB
    2011 Toyota 4Runner Limited Shoreline Blue

Quote Originally Posted by nepats555 View Post
    I think I out did you I posted a couple of weeks back I parked my car at the bottom of a half empty lot and a tractor trailer ripped through the back half of my car causing 7k in damage

Glad I'm not alone maybe it's a subie thing
    Must be, in the 3 months ive had this car, ive had 2 people back into me and a few people wanting to race on the highway
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

highway races!? yuckk. school zones are the best spots.

Quote Originally Posted by jgardiner View Post
    Humans are herd animals and will instinctively seek the company of others. It is only those that operate on a concious level that defy this behaviour.
    Traffic analysts time and time again show that the average person (who is probably not thinking too much about what they're doing) will spend large amounts of time circling and waiting in order to get as close a spot to the door they will be going in as they can. So I would think that someone who parks next to a car that is out in the boonies of the lot like that is actually behaving against pattern.

I'm not saying I'm a total nerd who has read books on traffic psychology...but I am.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    So I would think that someone who parks next to a car that is out in the boonies of the lot like that is actually behaving against pattern.
    So scientifically speaking that person can be classified as a moron or an imbecile?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.