07 WRX to 06 STi - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 07 WRX to 06 STi within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Grabbed my 07 STI for ,000 with 38K. Down payment dropped it to 20K though....

Grabbed my 07 STI for $24,000 with 38K. Down payment dropped it to 20K though.
    2007 WRX STI- Stock 13.8@102

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wouldn't pay that much either, but at this point I'm probably just piling on.
    Ready, Fire, Aim!
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch
    Austin, Texas

Proud Member #512 of the Stink-Eye Mob

Okay so I have found a buyer for my car. I am going to come out about 1400 ahead. again I m not in any super hurry to buy anything as I have a vehical I can drive for free basicly (besides gas). Im still in the debate as to where I should go moving forward. The longer I have no car the more I can save for a down payment. I have a quote for about 25,500 + tax on a 2013. This is going to be the last car that I purchase for a while as I had a baby about 8 months ago. I am just trying to really determain what I want to do. I am worried that I will regret not getting an STi but I know I cant afford a new one. Do you guys think that the sespension and exta power is something that I will really miss? I know there are things to consider on both sides. One of the biggest being a new car I wont have to worrie about that happened to it. I am just trying to make an educated desicion so in 2 years I am not looking for a new car again. =) Any advice is welcome.

I Support ClubWRX
    I do kinda regret not getting an STI when I could but, I really enjoy the WRX. Granted you are looking at brand new cars so it's a little different.

The STI gets a little more than just power and suspension too. 6-speed, DCCD and the "I" Drive. For me personally I would save and get the STI. I think I would miss not having those extra features.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Well I wouldnt be getting a brand new one I dont think. I cant afford that. I would have to look for like a used one that isnt beat to ****. Thats what worries me. Like I said In 2 years I dont want to have to get a new car either A) because I didnt get an STI or B) The STi I get breaks down

STI won't break down if you take care of it, like with any car.

You could probably get a lightly used 2011 STI by now that hasn't been abused like the older ones as well. Just have to be patient in your search.

You'll be happy with a WRX probably...but the STI does have that better braking, suspension, and transmission if that's something you desire (which I do...ergo why I have an STI over a WRX).
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Thats What I am thinking. Here is what I am looking at. Used 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX For Sale in Colorado Springs CO | JF1GR8H62BL815349

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.