A Tight Knit Fellowship (If You will) - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on A Tight Knit Fellowship (If You will) within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by nightjock She threw up deuces! I just had the mental picture of that Southpark episode where everyone ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nightjock View Post
    She threw up deuces!
    I just had the mental picture of that Southpark episode where everyone craps out their mouth. Ewww....
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    I just had the mental picture of that Southpark episode where everyone craps out their mouth. Ewww....
    i lol'd hard
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

i always wave, though i'm usually riding my bike! I almost always get a wave or a nod. I don't blame the people who don't, i'm sure they are confused why some random man is waving to them on the side of the road!
    Hope to one day be the owner of a WRX!

Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Around here there are so many Subarus and enough of a WRX crowd that just bought it because they thought it was an AWD version of Camry that I have given up waving for the most part. If the driver looks younger (I know, kind of hypocritic) or there are some mods then I wave.

On my way home from town the other day I was following car and there was a truck further ahead. All of a sudden we were all bunched up. Once I could see, sure enough a white WRX with an older lady driver was cutting it up 15mph below the speed limit.
    That drives me nuts I hate when older folk (and I mean OLD) are driving things such as a WRX, or Eclipse or most notably, a Monte Carlo SS and driving them like their Buick. Just people who can't find their way up to the speed limit when conditions are nice is what gets me.
    '02 WRX Bugeye; Midnight Blue / Black Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by nightjock View Post
    One of my favorite moments was driving through a grocery store parking lot. I spied a Subie wagon with a hood scoop and big fogs. WRB and all. As it got closer I prepared to throw deuces at what I assumed would be a guy in his 20's. Turns out it was a mom type in her 40's or 50's with two teenagers in the back. I assumed I wouldn't get a response so I didn't do anything...

She threw up deuces!

It made my entire week.
    That's always a good feeling to get a reaction from someone you never expected to.

I wave or nod at almost every subaru I come across and no one really does back. mostly in the older wrx's. They seem to not even want to look. Its kinda funny. I also dont get many waves from the new gens. I did have and older woman ask many questions about mine. It was awesome because she had a legacy wagon gt. was really nice!
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

Okay I'm reigniting this thread! Go figure I let the dust settle and two days later a bunch of people start waving and yelling "yyeeaahhh" and fist pumping as I rumble by. Nice to get that positive feedback. Hell, even got some positive head nods from people in cars other Subarus

I Support ClubWRX
    um.....ok?
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    um.....ok?
    Sorry. I guess I thought this kind of thread would have been more of a hot topic, especially among members of this site. Really I'm hoping it can just be updated whenever with whatever anybody wants to post.

I Support ClubWRX
    It can.....just your post doesn't really make any sense....the thread was not touched in a month and you state 'let the dust settle and two days later' then go to comment like a dime store novelist some scene that no one else but you can see. There was no context.
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

Generally I flash the lights. Sometimes I miss an oncoming Subie, then so be it...
    Not much in return, OK, so be it...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    It can.....just your post doesn't really make any sense....the thread was not touched in a month and you state 'let the dust settle and two days later' then go to comment like a dime store novelist some scene that no one else but you can see. There was no context.
    Fine. Perhaps what I meant to say was that I "thought the dust had settled, when...x y and z took place". All I meant to say was that I thought the thread would have built up more than six pages. Sorry for misrepresenting.

Re: A Tight Knit Fellowship (If You will)

Well, all of its already been established. So there's not much more to discuss rather than, yep, yeah, yeap. And there are the few exceptions in the young 3G owners club, which we will forever haze on for not waving.

Posted from a fone.

Quote Originally Posted by UEDan View Post
    Well, all of its already been established. So there's not much more to discuss rather than, yep, yeah, yeap. And there are the few exceptions in the young 3G owners club, which we will forever haze on for not waving.

Posted from a fone.
    And when the time comes it will be the 4th gen owners that get hazed... At least one good thing from owning an -(outdated) I mean- past current production model...
    Last edited by Ingo; 09-28-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Rolled out of bank with the GF today. WRB Hawkeye Wagon pull behind me. Then changes to my left lane.
    Get the deuces from owner. GF and I wave. His GF/wife did not.
    Get a new gf/wife man!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast