Roof racks for a Wagon
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Roof racks for a Wagon within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've been looking for some used roof racks for my 08 wrx. I found some with 2 Yakima bike racks ...

Roof racks for a Wagon

I've been looking for some used roof racks for my 08 wrx. I found some with 2 Yakima bike racks already on them...
    Question is, they are off of a sedan, mine is a wagon... There isn't a difference in the width is there? Lenghth won't matter anyway because they mount to the roof from side to side.
    Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So long as it's from the same year (08-10 should all be same, not sure about 11), there shouldn't be a difference between the wagon and sedan as far as the roof rack is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer View Post
    I've been looking for some used roof racks for my 08 wrx. I found some with 2 Yakima bike racks already on them...
    Question is, they are off of a sedan, mine is a wagon... There isn't a difference in the width is there? Lenghth won't matter anyway because they mount to the roof from side to side.
    Thanks.
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Quote Originally Posted by elwray View Post
    So long as it's from the same year (08-10 should all be same, not sure about 11), there shouldn't be a difference between the wagon and sedan as far as the roof rack is concerned.
    Hmmmm... These are off of an "11

Maybe someone else will chime in to confirm/deny their fitment then ... sorry, I'm not real familiar with anything but the 08-10s. My gut feeling is that it should fit, but that's not worth much. Good luck!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

I Support ClubWRX
    08-12 have the same part numbers for OEM cross bars. So aftermarket ones should also be the same.

http://www.subarugenuineparts.com/pr...oducts_id=1309
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 06-07-2012 at 07:02 AM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    08-12 have the same part numbers for OEM cross bars. So aftermarket ones should also be the same.

Impreza Roof Carrier Cross bar kit 2008-2012, SubaruGenuineParts.com
    Awesome!! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.