Bushings
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Bushings within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What bushings should I get? I have been looking at the Hold Shift Kit on Turn It In Concepts. Are ...

Bushings

What bushings should I get?
    I have been looking at the Hold Shift Kit on Turn It In Concepts.
    Are there other bushings that are better?
    Should I do wide or narrow for a 2012 subaru wrx?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Turn In Concepts suggets getting TiC Tranny Crossmember Bushings. Should I get those also?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    What are you looking to get out of them?

I would contact TiC and tell them what your goals are and what you want out of the car and they will be able to suggest what would be best for you. TiC is seriously the best.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    I would contact TiC and tell them what your goals are and what you want out of the car and they will be able to suggest what would be best for you. TiC is seriously the best.
    This...all of it. TiC is great. Just got endlinks and sways from them last week. Bushings-wise, the Holy Shift Kit is a great first upgrade. Any of the mount upgrades you will want to take into consideration the NVH that comes with stiffer bushings. If you can handle it, then might as well go all out. They're all cheap upgrades.
    2004 WRB WRX Cobb Stage II - Sold...2004 PSM STi Cobb Stage II - Sold...2011 WRB WRX Torqued Performance Stage I - Daily Driven
    My current average MPG

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.