What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner - Page 64
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1454555657585960616263646566676869707172 LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by TheJ Could be. Guess yours is coming this week? According to Clayton's post, yeah....

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Could be. Guess yours is coming this week?
    According to Clayton's post, yeah.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    According to Clayton's post, yeah.
    I actually have no use/need for leather, sunroof or power seat. But I ordered the limited because I wanted the silver BBS wheels. The launch would have been fine but it only comes with the gold BBS.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

33. Just ordered WRX Limited. First Subaru and first new car. Upgrading from a '05 Civic! New to the group and looking forward to learning as much as I can!

I'm a 38 year old girl and I just ordered mine last week my boyfriend tells me I ordered a 20 year old boys car, but in the next breath, he asked if I could teach him to drive it

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin409 View Post
    I'm a 38 year old girl and I just ordered mine last week my boyfriend tells me I ordered a 20 year old boys car, but in the next breath, he asked if I could teach him to drive it
    This is your first Subaru? What does your bf drive?
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

22 bought a 2014 limited hatch 6 miles on her when I got her. It's s great car love every time I get in it to drive. Graduated college last May got it as a late grad present to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    This is your first Subaru? What does your bf drive?
    Yes, my first subaru it's my single mom mid life crisis car and I can't wait!!!! lol ordered 2015 wrx premium with nav/hk, interior illumination, 6spd manual 1 week ago today

I'm trading in my 2011 nissan rogue eeeeeek! It's been good to me, but I miss a manual.

He just got a 2014 Cherokee. It's nice. Rides nice. Looks nice. Not real fun tho. But he needs a suv for work...... So he got the practical car and I got the fun car

It's going to be a long 8-12 weeks... I'm obsessing hard core

Yes, my first subaru it's my single mom mid life crisis car and I can't wait!!!! lol ordered 2015 wrx premium with nav/hk, interior illumination, 6spd manual 1 week ago today

I'm trading in my 2011 nissan rogue eeeeeek! It's been good to me, but I miss a manual.

He just got a 2014 Cherokee. It's nice. Rides nice. Looks nice. Not real fun tho. But he needs a suv for work...... So he got the practical car and I got the fun car

It's going to be a long 8-12 weeks... I'm obsessing hard core
    It's going to be a long 12 weeks. I suggest you read through the forums. Your bf is no fun. Date a guy who drives a subie. Haha
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Congrats Kristin, the wait time will give you time to purchase extra toys for the new subie. Hell, I waited till I was 45 to buy my WRX, so your ok with the mid-life crisis thing. Dont teach him to drive a stick, you'll never see your car again

20 year old boy's car? That's funny. I guess I'll tell my 86 year old father he can't pick his 2015 WRX up next month when it comes in...

Quote Originally Posted by VwFreak96 View Post
    20 year old boy's car? That's funny. I guess I'll tell my 86 year old father he can't pick his 2015 WRX up next month when it comes in...
    Oh my goodness, I want to meet your dad!!! Good for him!!!

Oh my goodness, I want to meet your dad!!! Good for him!!!

31. and man i feel it lol

Haha. Make sure you get a picture of him when he picks it up!!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

25. 1st new car, CWP WRX CVT.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.