What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner - Page 53
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 2013 swp sti hatch. 28 years old. Baby seat fits nicely. Great decision. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2...

2013 swp sti hatch. 28 years old. Baby seat fits nicely. Great decision.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Zitro View Post
    '13 WRX hatch, and 24 years old, money coming out of my pocket. In multi-family property management. Everyone keeps saying all the "boys" want this car. Can men not drive one, too?
    The definition of who is a "boy" is highly dependent upon the observer. Think of it as "Rayfield's OG Theory of General Relativity".

Simplified: I think of you as a boy. People in their '80's think of me as a boy.
    None of that matters in the least. Enjoy your car! I have two cars that are intended for 20-somethings.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I am 34 and I traded in my 2011 Sienna for my 2013 WRX.....puts a smile on my face every time I drive it, no regrets

I'm 22 and bought it when I was 22 love my wrx wouldn't trade it for the world. Who cares what people think! I'm a redneck in a tuner lol I used to drive a lifted f 150 but a subaru wrx had always been a dream car of mine. Do what YOU do don't worry about everyone else.
    2013Dark Grey WRX Stock for now =)

I'm 27 and I wanted a WRX since I saw a bugeye for the first time, that was at 18 and it took me all this time to finally feel comfortable getting a new car, I planned it for some time and got a great deal on the car and the financing. Like anyone I would have wanted the STI but the jump in price and insurance was a bit much at the moment. My car is a 2013 WRB WRX and I don't regret getting it, people will think what they think I have my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman2157 View Post
    I'm 22 and bought it when I was 22 love my wrx wouldn't trade it for the world. Who cares what people think! I'm a redneck in a tuner lol I used to drive a lifted f 150 but a subaru wrx had always been a dream car of mine. Do what YOU do don't worry about everyone else.
    I just came off a F150 FX4 so I know the transition. But studied the WRX and talked with folks, and I'm a very happy camper.
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

I bought my wrx when I was 33 and guess what? when I became 38 I will buy an STI.

27 when I bought my '13 DMG 5Dr. Only my second car!

I'm getting the feeling most of you guys weren't born when I got my first car, a Toyota Celica 1977. I got it new when I was in high school...

On the other hand, I've learned over the years life is too short to drive boring cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Formula156 View Post
    I bought my wrx when I was 33 and guess what? when I became 38 I will buy an STI.
    ??
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Bought my 2012 WRX when I was 23 and I'll be turning 25 next month.

With you Doc. Got my first truck in 1976. Could list the cars I've had, but there's probably already another thread here...lol.
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow, nice to be the comparative young fella with you guys in the thread. My '70 Impala didn't enter my life until 1982.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I'm 44 and have been admiring STi's for a long time. My last purchase was a 2011 Mustang GT (Had many BMW's before that) and I kicked myself, thinking I should have just bought the STi. 5 months later and my 5.0 is up for sale and I'm determined to buy a 2014 STi hatch in SWP. I find it funny people classify it as a "kid's car" when they cost the better part of $40k.

I was 23 When I purchased my WRX in 2010 and I definitely don't regret it. Mines a quiet and smooth ride. Not slammed not heavily modified but a fun daily driver. I can't see myself buying anything else in the future. Eventually I'll buy a newer one. I don't see where people get off saying this is a teens car. Most teens can't afford one and the ones that do usually don't deserve it. There's rarely respect from young people and wrx's yet this is a car that requires the owner to respect it.
    Stephen
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787 <--- Good Info
    2002 Impreza WRX "BugEye"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.