What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner - Page 5
Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Was 50....I figure reliability, handling and power doesn't have age limits. Besides I don't want to look like every other ...

Was 50....I figure reliability, handling and power doesn't have age limits. Besides I don't want to look like every other old dude out there with a "muscle car", "beamer" or mini-van. I love the car , how it looks and rides, thats all that matters to me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    On the topic of age,I just got a compliment today from a 60 something lady.I was a little offended though,she kept saying "what a cute little blue car!".Cute?really?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Hmmm...I had a twenty something gal tell me about the same thing... "cute car", wasn't offended at all.

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    25 here. Bought my first WRX when I was 19, second at 20, had this one since then.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

31 my Buddie saw mine loved it and is buying one he is 45.

he took my keys and took it around the block when i was not looking bastard...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    On the topic of age,I just got a compliment today from a 60 something lady.I was a little offended though,she kept saying "what a cute little blue car!".Cute?really?
    Most people don't speak "car enthusiast". I've gotten the "cute" comment from women of a variety of ages. I smile and say "thank you, ma'am"
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

SAME THING happened to me Tuesday night. Went to the Wendy's drive-thru to get my frosty fix:

Her: "Oh wow! Pretty blue car!"
    Me: Ha, Thank you

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm 150.

But younger then Ray! : p
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Most people don't speak "car enthusiast". I've gotten the "cute" comment from women of a variety of ages. I smile and say "thank you, ma'am"
    If you weren't married, that is when you would take full advantage of having that wagon and a little more space in the rear
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow, you don't have to rub it in twice. Cretin.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    If you weren't married, that is when you would take full advantage of having that wagon and a little more space in the rear
    No doubt.
    --Ray
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Absolutely.So are we to assume that those unmarried guys with sedans aren't gettin any?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Do you then tip your 10 gallon hat?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Absolutely.So are we to assume that those unmarried guys with sedans aren't gettin any?
    I'm usually driving too fast for the hunnies to keep up...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I'm not
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying