What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner - Page 48
Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was 18 when I financed my first wrx because at the time I was too cool for school.. lol ...

I was 18 when I financed my first wrx because at the time I was too cool for school.. lol I am going on 24 now and financed my 3rd back in January. (yes I have a car problem lol). My father had a 5 speed forester sport xt with all the sti goodies back in 08 and he liked my recent wrx so much he pulled the trigger on a PBP Limited Hatch a week after I got mine. He's 49 lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

23 Here, finally making a living for myself so i picked up a new 13' WRBlue wrx sedan and am loving every minute of it. Getting ready to start my modding, which is what I enjoy most

23 here as well.....AWD just started making sense to me.

Im 19 and dont appreciate the "mommy daddy bought it" stereotype. I have saved my entire life to be able to afford im 13 wrx and Still owe just over 10K... Not a penny of help from my parents.

Im 25. Just picked up '13 SWP WRX 4 door

Can we get a poll to get an accurate count on this???

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by speedsterX View Post
    Can we get a poll to get an accurate count on this???
    No.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    If poll does occur, please remember to add a 'bewbs' option. I've witnessed several bannings occur as a result of such a simple mistake.
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

26 here, grabbing my '10 wrx sedan tomorrow, pics incoming!!!

so excited.

28 and getting my 11 wrx on friday

I'm 37. I've had everything from built diesels to supercharged Dakota r/t to rat rods and I absolutely love mine
    Disturbing the peace since 1975

27 and am waiting on my 2013 to be delivered. I've wanted a WRX since I was 17...

61 and still honkin' - had my 13 ISM hatchie since 12/12. Always loved quick cars.

No matter what age, it seems that the car attracts the nerdy and mechanically inclined car people that appreciate the mechanics of this car and understand more about most cars than the majority.

It is hard to find someone that owns a WRX and doesn't know a damn thing about cars.

I am 27 which is on the young side, but reading this thread sure shows how wide the age group really is with this type of vehicle.
    Car: 2013 DGM WRX 5 Door

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkator View Post
    No matter what age, it seems that the car attracts the nerdy and mechanically inclined car people that appreciate the mechanics of this car and understand more about most cars than the majority.

It is hard to find someone that owns a WRX and doesn't know a damn thing about cars.

I am 27 which is on the young side, but reading this thread sure shows how wide the age group really is with this type of vehicle.
    I'm going to disagree with you. For every 1 enthusiast there are probably several who don't know a damn thing. Enthusiasts are on the small end of the scale. The people on these forums just choose to surround yourself with the enthusiasts.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.