What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner - Page 31
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by hunterjm 24 and picked up my new '12 WRX a week ago. Same here, just opposite side ...

Quote Originally Posted by hunterjm View Post
    24 and picked up my new '12 WRX a week ago.
    Same here, just opposite side of the country.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm 20 and just picked up my 11' Wrx. Came from an 04 350z and I couldn't be happier. Before anybody says it..No. Mommy and Daddy didn't buy it. The U.S Army did. (:

Quote Originally Posted by ataft View Post
    Lol if I'm a dude, I've done a really good job hiding it from my husband. It's all good, maybe I'll be taken a little more seriously if people think I'm a dude.
    Welcome to the internetz.

Im 21 with a 10' rex mad respect to anyone driving a nice car....

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfox View Post
    I'm 20 and just picked up my 11' Wrx. Came from an 04 350z and I couldn't be happier. Before anybody says it..No. Mommy and Daddy didn't buy it. The U.S Army did. (:
    Don't be a dumb soldier and kill yourself in it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010rexx View Post
    Im 21 with a 10' rex mad respect to anyone driving a nice car....
    WRXs aren't really what I would consider a "nice" car. "Nice" is a very subjective word in this context.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    WRXs aren't really what I would consider a "nice" car. "Nice" is a very subjective word in this context.
    You're right - it's subjective. But I would, and I do! Is it a Ferrari? No. Is it nice? Absolutely. Do I love it? Of course.
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

30 here. Should of done a poll with age brackets. Results would of been interesting to see
    2012 WRX Limited Sedan w/ Nav - WRB
    SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP, SPT Short Throw Shifter, SPT Trunk Trim, RA mud flaps, Cobb Shift Knob, 50/15/15 tint

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Coming from a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege, I think calling this car "nice" is an understatement. But I guess that's just me.

It all depends on what your definition of "is" is...

- Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

well i turned 40 March 6th, i Ordered my 2012 WRX limited sedan, satin pearl White with Nav.

Just got an '02 WRX last year at 22. The girl I was seeing at the time called it a "boy racer" car. She said it looked a little more mature without the wing.
    Last edited by Ryouko; 04-25-2012 at 07:21 PM.

I was 16 when I got my first wrx (02 wrx), 19 when I got my second one (05 wrx), and now I'm 20 and getting a 2012.
    2002 Rally Blue WRX - Totaled
    2005 Rally Blue WRX - Sold
    2010 Four Door Jeep Wrangler - Sold
    2012 Plasma Blue Pearl WRX - Sold
    2012 Jeep Liberty - Gave to Wife
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch Base - Current Car

Quote Originally Posted by wrxmike1972 View Post
    well i turned 40 March 6th, i Ordered my 2012 WRX limited sedan, satin pearl White with Nav.
    Nice pick. 39 here and just picked up my SWP Limited Sedan this week. No NAV for me though.

I'm 31 and am about 1.5 months into my '12 dgm hatch. I have to say so far I love the car and can't wait to mod it in the future.

Speaking of average age of drivers, I was on my way home from work today and spotted my identical color but only an STi. I came up next to it to give a wave and noticed the driver was about. 75 year old woman. Needless to say I was shocked, and did not get a wave back.

Odd choice for and older woman, unless it was her kid/ grand kids rally car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.