What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner - Page 29
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Willard I got mine 2 years ago when I was 35. Yeah, these cars do tend to ...

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I got mine 2 years ago when I was 35. Yeah, these cars do tend to lean toward the younger crowd, but I dont care. Not sure how teens & early 20s kids can get financing for 30k to 40k for a brand new one. The mommy and daddy factor excluded of course.

It immensely helps the stereotype not to be plastered in stickers, misaligned body kits and huge tail pipes.
    Im 22 and i got mine last April. The way i got financing on it is that I've lived on my own since i was 17, took a year off between high school and college and became salaried radioshack store manager and saved up for a down payment. Got the car without a problem. And its not 30-40K for a WRX. They start at like 24. To be honest in my area most "kids" have hawkeyes, blobeyes, or bugeyes. The closest person to my age that i know with a GR is 25.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    the worst thing about the STI wing...when you see a hot chick pull up in the car behind you, the wing grossly blocks the view of checking her out.
    And there is that too.. Makes my decision to get the hatch all that more right to me because not only can I see out the back to check her out, I can lay the back seats down and "service" her right there too...semi-comfortably.

(Well unless she plays in the WNBA...)
    Last edited by ZackUSAF82; 04-06-2012 at 03:35 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    im 23 and just bought a 05 sti... wing and all lol still around 20k to get an used sti girls like the wing

I couldn't bring myself to pay over $20k for an STI that old when the new WRX starts at $25k. Yea it is a real power house, but I think the WRX can definitely hold its own. With some bolt ons, it would easily be fast enough to get me in trouble lol.

I Support ClubWRX
    i was rounding up the base price was 17,800 before ttl, but i like the old body styles and monthly payments between 19900 and 27000 financed allows more money for even more add ons... but a wrx is a wrx in my eyes 3,000 to 40,000

27. Looks like a low number when I type it here, but I feel about 35.

'12 'rx

First car and I've wanted one for the last 10 years =)

29, with a 11 wrx hatch. Had an 05 wrx sedan when I was 23 and I loved it so much I eventually gave in and hence my 11 wrx. I had several vehicles since 05 and every time a Subaru would drive by the sound of the exhaust alone would cause me to question why I wasn't driving one. Now we are a Subaru family with an 11 Forster XT touring for my wife and an 11 wrx limited for me. Probably the best 2 vehicles we have ever owned. The forester is a pleasure to drive and my WRX is just an amazingly fun car. In central NY it is great to have cars that drive so well and and shrug off snow so well.

Just ordered the WRX for 50th bday. Wanted a fun commuter car. Looked at the MINI dealer next to the Subaru dealer but the WRX looked better.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull pup View Post
    Just ordered the WRX for 50th bday. Wanted a fun commuter car. Looked at the MINI dealer next to the Subaru dealer but the WRX looked better.
    Congrats! Two different cars, there...if you want a smallish, nimble road carver, and are good with the dynamics of FWD, the Cooper S is hard to beat. A WRX will be a slightly more practical sports sedan, with more power and AWD brought to the table. It's all about what you want and need.

Hit us up with pics when you take delivery!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    yeah pics ^
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

i was 21 wen i got my 2.5 and now i upgraded to wrx as im 24

24 my first WRX.

24 too!!!!! 3 24 yrs old in row.

Bought my 09 in 2010, 2012 and order another one. wagon this time im 24.

26... my first wrx, now the sti has someone to share the garage with
    Alisha
    2012 WRB WRX Premium

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ataft View Post
    26... my first wrx, now the sti has someone to share the garage with
    ZOMG a girl! Leg humpers ENGAGE!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.