What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner - Page 15
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by gunz4me I turn 39 tomorrow and just purchased my 2012 WRX two days ago as a birthday ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by gunz4me
    I turn 39 tomorrow and just purchased my 2012 WRX two days ago as a birthday present to myself.
    Happy birthday!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wanted a STI since I was 19.
    2005 I was 26 and got a 2002 WRX Wagon.
    2006 got the wife a 2006 Outback Wagon 5 speed
    2011 got a 20011 STI Wagon I'm 33 now

I'm 22 and just bought my '09 WRX.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Im 27 and this is my second subaru...first sti which is an 09 sti. Last car was an 05 wrx. Really doesnt matter how old you are as long as you like what you drive.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

I'm 26 and just put in my order for my 2012 subie. Wrx This is my first Subie but not my first sports car. If things go well with this I will likely get an STi in a few years.
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

54 here. Age is not a factor when it comes to being a car enthusiast.

Bought my WRX in 2004 and seven going on eight years later at 26 I still love it. No plans on getting a "grown up" car anytime soon. If being a motor head and wannabe rally driver makes me a "kid" in other people's eyes then I'll never grow up. Don't worry about what others think.

Hi there!
    Just bought my 2011 WRB WRX limited 11 days ago. I am 47 going on 48 at the end of January.
    I am a little bit conscious about it but have had nothing but praise from my male cousins so far.
    Initially an EVO fan but disappointed with its horrendous gas mileage and the fact that there won't be an EVO XI. My wife bought an Outback 1 1/2 years ago and I became a Subie convert as a result.
    Considered an STI but, hey who am I kiding at my age? The WRX has plenty for me, and the gas mileage is better. Won't be using the added features of the STI. Better for me as a daily driver.
    Great amount of fun and really a great value. Impressed with the AWD system of the Outback so wanted the same. Main drawback is to have a manual transmission after 14 years oof an automatic SUV.SoCal traffic is murder!
    On my wishlist: An automatic STI tS but we won't have them here in the States.
    Anyhow, drive what you want! Life is way too short, trust me!

Yeah I am 31 and just bought my 2011 sti. Two months ago. And all my friends think that the car is pretty sweet!! But I wouldent care eather way its a lot of fun to drive and I get lots of compliments where ever I go.

almost 25 here.
    Josh
    Blue 08 WRX Limited-Cobb AP Stage 2-AEM CAI-Perrin Short throw/bushings-Turbosmart BPV

I was 65 last Jan when I bought my swp '11 STi Limited 4Dr. I have noticed that most of the thumbs up, deuces, admiring looks, stares, etc. are being thrown my way by 20 somethings or less. Found AP under the tree last month. Just updated the firmware in it this evening, so Stage 1 is in the near future. The only other added feature is a Valentine V1. Really love that knob my saleman refered to as my 10 thousand dollar valve. I'm doing my best to raise the age demographic for this car singlehandedly.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have wanted a WRX since I was 16. 10 years later at 26 and I finally have one
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

The interesting thing is, I'm seeing an increasing amount of individuals over 40 that seem to be chiming in, that and 25-26 year olds who are purchasing their first real new car. Pretty cool
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

thought id join cuz im alittle younger lol. im 20. just bought my 02 wrx and its an amazing car.
    ive had a-
    96 chevy blazer-sold
    98 honda civic- put a decent amount of money into it and got rear ended and totaled
    96 harley sportster-sold
    2004 gsxr 1000- my baby, still have her
    96 jeep cherokee- lifted and other stuff-totaled
    95 jeep cherokee- built , lifted, loved, miss sold to get my wrx
    1993 nissan 240sx- sold to buy wrx. dont really miss her besides sliding in the rain lol
    and now just have my scooby and my gsxr. really miss my jeep and hope to eventually buy it back from the friend i sold it to when the scooby is paid off. the scooby is my 5th car in like 10 months lol