What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1089

This is a discussion on What is the average age of a new WRX/STI owner within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 23 here, 2011 wrx...

  1. #181
    Registered User slitlymodified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    105
    23 here, 2011 wrx

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #182
    Registered User dolson1120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    129
    well in 1987 I bought the Subaru RX. 1.8 turbo and fell in love! 25 years later I 'am on my second WRX, So at 44 I guess I dont care what people think! If you own a WRX you will know why. As far as the car your getting for the price there is nothing out there to compare. I live in Minnesota so I 'am covered for any weather that is thrown at me.
    STAGE 1 IS MORE FUN BUT STAGE 2 THERE'S MORE TO DO

  4. #183
    Registered User Geo-Aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    85
    I'm 25 and own a 2010.
    2010 Subaru WRX

  5. #184
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1
    well i was 59 when we bought our wrx sti 2008 with 95 demo miles on the clock

  6. #185
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10
    18 and im getting a sti next month, prolly an 06 or 07

  7. #186
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7
    19 when I bought my '02. My next door neighbor likes it so much he wants to get one soon. He's in his late 40's-ish so the WRX itch knows no age (if this thread hasn't proved that already).

  8. #187
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Orange, New South Wales, Australia
    Posts
    2
    I'm 44 and about to take delivery of my first WRX, a silver 2011 sedan. Maybe I live under a rock but I've not had any comment about my 'age' wanting a WRX. And cranky my dear, 'I don't give a damn!'... Hehe

    PS. Am hanging to get hands on this little rocket!

  9. #188
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    4
    60 years old. Have an '06 WRX Limited, this is the fourth Subaru I've owned, started with a Subaru Brat in '79.

  10. #189
    Registered User Masanori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Lorenzo, CA
    Posts
    57
    Was 18 when I bought my 04 wrx... I'm 19 now. Hahaha

  11. #190
    Registered User Rallye_Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Roanoke, Va.
    Posts
    81
    36 here...car is 2011 5-door WRX Limited.

  12. #191
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Plainfield NJ
    Posts
    59
    25 here

  13. #192
    Registered User chappell943's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    11
    I didn't buy my wrx new obviously but am 18 and own a v7 STI and absolutely love it. Work part time after school and 70% of that goes towards the upkeep of the car and the other 30% is saved.

  14. #193
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    spfld, MA
    Posts
    124
    25 here first wrx 07 tr

  15. #194
    Registered User crane721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    16
    I'm 50 just bought a 2011 STI, traded in my wrx. Age doesn't matter.....

  16. #195
    Master Baiter EJ257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a stream bank somewhere
    Posts
    19,863
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by crane721
    I'm 50 just bought a 2011 STI, traded in my wrx. Age doesn't matter.....
    Where in NY?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

    Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

    "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

    UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •