ok. everything is back in, and the car is running.
i got rid of the amr inlet and went with an avo inlet instead. also got rid of the innovate a/f gauge and went with aem.
Things i noted about this install. the engine mount was replaced, and was actually easy to take out and put in.
the nameless midpipe isn't my favorite design. would have liked a 2 piece instead of 3. made it a bit of a pain in the ass to work with.
the avo inlet had to be trimmed about an inch off of the turbo side.
remembering where all the hoses go is a pain. that took me a while.
the ebcs was easy to install.
only thing i wish i did with all this was change the radiator hoses. make it look all "pretty"
currently doing the tuning with sti mikey. once we have the 93 oct tune down, we should be doing the e85 tune.