What kind of milage are you actually getting on your 2011 WRX? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on What kind of milage are you actually getting on your 2011 WRX? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On my 09, I've gotten 23.67 over the first 13922 miles on a steady diet of 93 octane. The last ...

On my 09, I've gotten 23.67 over the first 13922 miles on a steady diet of 93 octane. The last 2200 or so have been with the Perrin S1 map.

The total includes everything from basic commuting to highway trips and track days.

I've gotten as low as 19.95 and as high as 27.75.
    Last edited by PurpleMongoose; 09-23-2010 at 10:08 AM.
    Stink-Eye Mob #666

2009 WRX Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Seaside Park, NJ (home) / Villanova, Pa (school)
    Took my 2011 5 door Limited with SPT exhaust on a little trip round trip from school to my house and back. ~90 mile drive each way (60 miles highway, 30 miles around town). I was having fun on the drive there, so I only got 21.6 mpg. On my way back to school however, I kept it under 3000 rpm and managed a hand calculated 28.1 mpg. Trip cpu peaked at 29.1 mpg. Speed was kept to 60-70 range on the highway. A/C off, windows up, moonroof closed.

I'm running 93 oktane Premium and getting 23 - 24 mpg city driving. I've got about 2700 miles on my 2010 WRX so it's still breaking in. The clutch took some time for me to get used to as I came from a Miata. Also, I live in a hilly city so the hill assist feature is handy for me. I know a lot of folks complain about it but I can feel it release so that's when I ease off the clutch. Works great!

7n7
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ3810 View Post
    I'm running 93 oktane Premium and getting 23 - 24 mpg city driving. I've got about 2700 miles on my 2010 WRX so it's still breaking in. The clutch took some time for me to get used to as I came from a Miata. Also, I live in a hilly city so the hill assist feature is handy for me. I know a lot of folks complain about it but I can feel it release so that's when I ease off the clutch. Works great!
    i'd be in trouble without the hill assist.

This is my first manual car and i'm still learning (i've driven manuals before but nothing like the wrx and not on hills. I drove a few manuals down at the Outer Banks, NC and it is completely flat there.

I'm getting about 22mpg they are starting road construction on the highway I take to work so a bit of dead stop and go traffic, then city like driving after that.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverDrew View Post
    Another CO Scooby driver, nice! I drive from Denver to Louisville every day (28 miles) and I am getting about 26-30mpg in my 08 Civic SI but in the winter the little civic is horrendous. Plus it has a 11 gallon tank with a 1 gallon reserve which makes the total range on a tank of gas about 75% of the new rex.

Thanks everyone who has responded so far, this is great info. I'm thinking I can push the upper limit ~26-27mpg during the week and let the rex drink up on the weekend up in the mountains. I love Colorado driving.
    Hey! I have a 08 Fiji Blue Pearl Si as well, but I'm planning to get the STI though. Last time I checked, I got 32mpg on the Si and 360 mile on the tank with one bar left.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

420 smoke gas everyday.

im running 91 octance on a stock 2010 rex hatch, and my gas milage is pretty piss poor, like the gas i use . usually around 21 on the freeways, 17-18 on streets. everyone drives fast in california tho, im usually 80+ mph on the freeway, and about 10 over in city and i live in the suburbs, so thats usually 55-65 mph.

during the "break-in" period (no more debates please) keeping it under 4k helped milage, i was 23-24. but since then, its just really hard to keep my heavy foot in check.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

i have almost 800 miles on mine and im getting an average of 22 with mixed driving

Ok here I go, time to brag a little. Here was the highest I have been able to get my mileage so far. And of course screenshot or it didn't happen, I know the rules so here we go:

Peace, Love, Unity.
    DenverDrew

I saw the above before leaving for work this morning and I knew I could beat you:

Just reset it while driving downhill and after 1 mile you'll see a huge number. This was as high as like 58 but by the time I stopped at a light to snap the pic it had gone down. By the time I got to work 20 miles later it was around 27.

My average over the past 1400 miles or so has been consistently close to the 22.8mpg range, even at stage 2. I'm amazed by that.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

It is good to know that I'll be getting slightly better mpg than my old car, and the Rex is faster
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouz View Post
    I saw the above before leaving for work this morning and I knew I could beat you:
    Bah foiled again!
    Peace, Love, Unity.
    DenverDrew

2010 WRX with 5K and I'm gettin about 20 mpg. It was worth every cent.

I have 420 miles on my 2011 Hatchback WRX. all city driving 18 per gallon. Trying to keep her below 4K RPM for break in. Hope the mileage gets a little better. Using Chevron 91 octane. Maybe it's a CA thing!

My 2011 wrx has 2250 miles on it, i get about 19.8 mostly city driving, and on its 1st long trip this past weekend i got around 24.8 over 2 hrs of highway driving 65-80mph. No racing, but do drive "spirited" as they say!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.