What kind of milage are you actually getting on your 2011 WRX? - Page 15
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

This is a discussion on What kind of milage are you actually getting on your 2011 WRX? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; LOL, apologies if I struck a nerve. I'm just not about being in that big of a hurry, anymore. (generally) ...

I Support ClubWRX
    LOL, apologies if I struck a nerve. I'm just not about being in that big of a hurry, anymore. (generally) Too stressful. I plan my time such that I can get there early, and enjoy the trip. If it means that some hot head (not speaking of anyone in particular) misses the light because I didn't tailgate the guy in front of me...c'est la vie.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    LOL, apologies if I struck a nerve. I'm just not about being in that big of a hurry, anymore. (generally) Too stressful. I plan my time such that I can get there early, and enjoy the trip. If it means that some hot head (not speaking of anyone in particular) misses the light because I didn't tailgate the guy in front of me...c'est la vie.
    Ray, I see your point. I'm a lot more relaxed nowadays than I was when I was younger.

I will say though, when gas prices go up, everybody here in the Detroit area (read: SUVs and full size pickups) drive like geriatrics. Drives me crazy! And when gas prices go down, they drive like *******s.

Sent from Tapatalk, cuz I can't get enough.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Najarian View Post
    1800 miles, i get 18 highway 14 street. i dont drive like a woman
    lol, you just drive like a Man-iac.

Last tank I averaged 23.96, the computer said I was getting 24 and change, 2012 wrx sedan, 10 percent of that tank was on the highway at about 75-80mph.

I dont know if this has already been said but has anyone noticed that the MPG calculator on the dash only displays numbers in variables of .3 (example 24.3, 24.6, 24.9, 25.2)

Anyway, enough of that.

I average 24.9 throughout the course of a tank (roughly 330 miles). I drive about 40 miles a day, 26 of those on the highway (heavy traffic one way)
    2011 WRX Premium Sedan Spark Silver - SPT Exhaust, Cobb AP Stage 1, Cobb intake and box

Quote Originally Posted by mand2240 View Post
    I dont know if this has already been said but has anyone noticed that the MPG calculator on the dash only displays numbers in variables of .3 (example 24.3, 24.6, 24.9, 25.2)

Anyway, enough of that.

I average 24.9 throughout the course of a tank (roughly 330 miles). I drive about 40 miles a day, 26 of those on the highway (heavy traffic one way)
    Ya. I have noticed the mpg reports in increments of 0.3 too.

I run about 25mpg in the summer and 23 in winter.

stopped keeping track but i had seen as good as 29.4 (28 mpg calculated), usually 27 (~25.5 mpg calculated)

I usually get around 24-25mpg on my 2013 WRX (50/50 highway/city) but today I went on a 100 mile round trip on the freeway and doing 64 the whole way I got 31.5mpg! Just installed a Nameless axleback, maybe that helped lol?

I average 26 in the summer and 23 in the winter. Mostly highway.

I Support ClubWRX
    First 24 hours of owning and I'm averaging 22.8 over a 205 mile span, thus far. More than I thought I would.

Edit: This is a city/highway combined number.
    Last edited by ShiftingLanes; 09-11-2013 at 09:19 AM.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.