Toyota Corolla
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Toyota Corolla within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; [IMG] [/IMG]...

Toyota Corolla

[IMG][/IMG]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is why I have been pushing to call the current generation of Impreza's "CAMR-EYE". As in Toyota Camry.

The Toyota Matrix XRS and Impreza wagon look very similar.

So yes, it's hideous - but that's how Subaru has always done the Impreza. Follow the body style history. Each generation is uglier than the last, but technically advances enough to make the previous gen owners lustful of an improved machine, yet thankful that theirs doesn't look so ugly anymore.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

I haven't posted on here in almost three years because: A. I don't own a Subaru anymore and B. Last time I was on here everyone was a bunch of ****s.

I hope that owning Toyota Corollas with a hood scoops has made you guys a little more humble.

Idk what to say..... maybe by the time I'm ready to buy a new car the wrx's will look like this -

[IMG][/IMG]

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    So wait, STI or totally gnarly Australian Kia Rio?

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    So wait, STI or totally gnarly Australian Kia Rio?

If looks could kill..... the Rio for sure. You must admit though the lines of the premium and a new corolla are disgustingly similar.

Either way that Rio looks dope as ****

Quote Originally Posted by Spinin4 View Post
    I haven't posted on here in almost three years because: A. I don't own a Subaru anymore and B. Last time I was on here everyone was a bunch of ****s.

I hope that owning Toyota Corollas with a hood scoops has made you guys a little more humble.

Wow, I'm so glad you came back to say hi.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

^
    What he said
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinin4 View Post

Idk what to say..... maybe by the time I'm ready to buy a new car the wrx's will look like this -
    If last time you were here "everyone" was a bunch of ***** then perhaps you should just stay away. I mean did you really just come back to bash this particular design with homophobic pics and ask if everyone here is humble now?
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    If last time you were here "everyone" was a bunch of ***** then perhaps you should just stay away. I mean did you really just come back to bash this particular design with homophobic pics and ask if everyone here is humble now?
    I know...that was total

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Wow, now I see why people were that way towards you the last time you were here.
    Last edited by mycologist; 10-22-2009 at 03:29 PM.

--Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

for all the money that ricer spent on that clown car, he could have bought an actual WRX.... but hey, whatever floats your banana boat
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

CAMR-EYE

Quote Originally Posted by Pactin View Post
    I'm sad I wasted a few seconds of my life skimming through the video of that Subayota but my favorite shot was of the car at the dump. Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by economatic View Post
    I'm sad I wasted a few seconds of my life skimming through the video of that Subayota but my favorite shot was of the car at the dump. Classy.
    Ran a whopping high 15 second quarter hahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast