A few questions (hit a dead deer)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on A few questions (hit a dead deer) within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i'm tooling down the highway on my way to work and a truck casually starts turning into right into ...

A few questions (hit a dead deer)

So i'm tooling down the highway on my way to work and a truck casually starts turning into right into my lane, so I move left to pass him. Not realizing he's trying to move around a deer sleeping in the middle of that lane (dead). I did a dukes of hazard over it and immediatly pulled off too the road to survay the damage.

I saw nothing cosmetic, but when is started driving, the car was pulling a little to the left. I took it to a garage for a 4 wheel alignment and he stated that the camber was out 2 degrees and he couldn't adjust that out. After I got the car back, it still pulls a little to the left. I'm figuring i bent something but can't see it. Any one have an idea what to look for?

Question 2. I lost a bolt to the under cover when i was changing the oil. I'm used to ordering my motorcycle parts online and thought i'd do a search. As I didn't find any site that had a diagram of the underpan and hardware, does anyone have a site they use that you can either buy online or mail order factory parts from? Thanks for the help. (2006 wrx)

Question 3. I bought a used turbo gauge and it didn't come with the full wiring harness. I searched the site and there seems to be a few spots I can pull power from. Does this gauge dim like the gauges with the dimmer switch or is it a constant on like the clock?
    Last edited by zore; 08-13-2009 at 09:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    #2: You mean you just need one of the bolts that holds on the plastic cover?
    Go to the hardware store.

#3: It depends on what gauge you have. If it's mechanical you can wire it to dim w/ the dimmer switch. If it's electrical, no. This may help: Gauge Installation Electrical Wiring Tips and Pics Defi and Others - NASIOC

Get a camber kit?
    Current Ride:'04 JBP WRX Stage 2!

Previous Ride: 96' Civic EJ8 - Sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.