A few questions (hit a dead deer)

This is a discussion on A few questions (hit a dead deer) within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i'm tooling down the highway on my way to work and a truck casually starts turning into right into ...

A few questions (hit a dead deer)

So i'm tooling down the highway on my way to work and a truck casually starts turning into right into my lane, so I move left to pass him. Not realizing he's trying to move around a deer sleeping in the middle of that lane (dead). I did a dukes of hazard over it and immediatly pulled off too the road to survay the damage.

I saw nothing cosmetic, but when is started driving, the car was pulling a little to the left. I took it to a garage for a 4 wheel alignment and he stated that the camber was out 2 degrees and he couldn't adjust that out. After I got the car back, it still pulls a little to the left. I'm figuring i bent something but can't see it. Any one have an idea what to look for?

Question 2. I lost a bolt to the under cover when i was changing the oil. I'm used to ordering my motorcycle parts online and thought i'd do a search. As I didn't find any site that had a diagram of the underpan and hardware, does anyone have a site they use that you can either buy online or mail order factory parts from? Thanks for the help. (2006 wrx)

Question 3. I bought a used turbo gauge and it didn't come with the full wiring harness. I searched the site and there seems to be a few spots I can pull power from. Does this gauge dim like the gauges with the dimmer switch or is it a constant on like the clock?
    Last edited by zore; 08-13-2009 at 09:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    #2: You mean you just need one of the bolts that holds on the plastic cover?
    Go to the hardware store.

#3: It depends on what gauge you have. If it's mechanical you can wire it to dim w/ the dimmer switch. If it's electrical, no. This may help: Gauge Installation Electrical Wiring Tips and Pics Defi and Others - NASIOC

Get a camber kit?
    Current Ride:'04 JBP WRX Stage 2!

Previous Ride: 96' Civic EJ8 - Sold