Custom tags on your subaru? Let's see em - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on Custom tags on your subaru? Let's see em within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by CmrnDrgn DUB, you ski or board squaw very often? Had a glimpse of the ghost chair off ...

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by CmrnDrgn View Post
    DUB, you ski or board squaw very often? Had a glimpse of the ghost chair off the back of KT yet?
    Actually, never. It's the last place around the lake I still want to get to. The closest I've been is Alpine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

New Hampshire has pretty cool Veterans Plates, and you can get a Veterans Vanity Plate, mine is below. I was in the 82nd Airborne Division a million years ago, "82ABN"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FH000021 (Medium).jpg  

Alpine is a great resort. I've spent most of my time over there actually. Just was lucky enough to get a deal on a season pass for squaw this year. If you're up there anytime during the winter months, we should get some runs in at Squaw. Especially if you've never been.Best terrain on the west coast imo.

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by CmrnDrgn View Post
    Alpine is a great resort. I've spent most of my time over there actually. Just was lucky enough to get a deal on a season pass for squaw this year. If you're up there anytime during the winter months, we should get some runs in at Squaw. Especially if you've never been.Best terrain on the west coast imo.
    Dang, you bought a pass to Squaw and you live 8 hrs away? Well, they did have a killer sale this summer.
    Like I said, I'd love to get up there for a day, but day tix are really expensive, even w/ my discount. When you have passes at three other resorts, it's hard to justify paying for a day pass anywhere else. Also, if it's a pow day (which is when I would want to go) hwy 89 is sure to be closed at Emerald Bay, then you have to drive aaalllll the way around the lake. That's a long slow drive when the roads are bad.
    But anyway, sure, if I make it up there I'll shoot you a PM.

I still have no plates on my car after 15 months...the dealer said they would come in the mail from DMV and they never did...oh well *shrug* guess that gives me a good reason to get customs lol
    -Stink-Eye Mob #13 -

2008 WRBlue WRX (sold)
    2013 ISM WRX 5dr

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    Dang, you bought a pass to Squaw and you live 8 hrs away? Well, they did have a killer sale this summer.
    Like I said, I'd love to get up there for a day, but day tix are really expensive, even w/ my discount. When you have passes at three other resorts, it's hard to justify paying for a day pass anywhere else. Also, if it's a pow day (which is when I would want to go) hwy 89 is sure to be closed at Emerald Bay, then you have to drive aaalllll the way around the lake. That's a long slow drive when the roads are bad.
    But anyway, sure, if I make it up there I'll shoot you a PM.
    hahah yea major sale. Under 21, 350 bucks for a 2 weekend blackout pass, good all other times. PLus I never go up on vacation weekends anyhow, too many damn people. I have lots of family up there, so I usually stay with them and make it a good 3 or 4 day trip, so I get my turns in... driving and skiing
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

I Support ClubWRX

--Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post

haha i like that, heres a picture of my friends old bugeye next to my other friends evo:

andi wanna save my money and build my car, and when i finally do thati want my plate to say "jst a wrx" cause everyone around this area says "oh its just a wrx? i thought it was an sti.....gay"
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

I Support ClubWRX
    If I recall, in VA you can get a "For Hire" plate. I was going to get one that said "MYXBLOWS" - for hire small underneath.
    -AJ | Hawk-Eye Alliance #55 | Stink-Eye Mob #1
    NASIOC - Narcissistic, Arrogant, Self Involved, Oligarchy of Cryptorchidisms

2011 Chevy Camaro SS RS Package & 2011 Honda Pilot
    Used to have: Protune Stage 2 2010 Subaru WRX
    Used to have: Stage 4 2006 Subaru WRX

Add me to Facebook

STCKISWR = Stock, I swear
    EVLV2THS
    T WReX
    DIRT ETR

Thats just some of the fun ones I could come up with this morning. I'd love to get something like the first one on mine. I still need to some more thorough mods before I'd justify that being funny.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX

No cool saying but its a FSTi

Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

That's pretty sweet coming from a little hatchback. I'd almost not feel so bad being on the viewing end of that plate.

Had a guy in a Lexus GS350 jump on me at a stoplight. I felt like playing along and is ~$45k car could barely stay bumper to bumper w/my stock '02. I felt sorry for him. It made me smile

edit: I'm chewing on one foot after realizing that's a forrester
    Last edited by Supermyhr; 09-18-2009 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Hindsight

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow Jenny-poo... you're going nuts with your vinyls!!!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EnzoG View Post
    I still have no plates on my car after 15 months...the dealer said they would come in the mail from DMV and they never did...oh well *shrug* guess that gives me a good reason to get customs lol
    Under Utah law, they could get in some SERIOUS trouble for that. Including the ability for you to take your car back if you wanted.