Subaru WRX Forum banner

Custom tags on your subaru? Let's see em

35K views 194 replies 105 participants last post by  Gigs 
#1 · (Edited)
I haven't come up with anything clever yet on the wrx, but here's what was on my old lightning since i was tired of those big-headed dodge owners with their slow hemi trucks.

And then Lesbians I saw in a van (or a carpet cleaning company, but I like thinking positive)

edit: btw.. i dont want to hear it about the pink phone. It's the wife's. :)

See less See more
#112 ·
I need to get personalised plates for my cars...

#134 ·
I forgot that I did this. The top one is for my WRX the bottom one is the one on my Brat.

#115 ·
I had LETMEPAS on my 318ti (my old daily driver commuter), M PROVED on my wife's 540i Sport and 6SPD 540 on my 540i/6. I can't think of any clever plates for the WRX though. My wife still has my M PROVED plates, but they're now on a '11 Sentra and it looks strange. I'm likely going to just not get custom plates this time around and keep the car low profile.

#122 ·
There is an Impreza I saw last week with FLAT 4.... I will likely not get vanity plates though as it just marks your car as easily identifiable.

#123 ·
DemonWRX said:
There is an Impreza I saw last week with FLAT 4.... I will likely not get vanity plates though as it just marks your car as easily identifiable.
If you're not doing anything to deserve being "identified", what's the problem?

I haven't seen any increase in pull-overs since I got my custom plates, but I drive like a sane person most of the time.

#124 ·
well, long story short, I like flying under the radar as much as possible. I don't have a problem with vanity plates, just not 'me'.

#132 ·
at the risk of sounding dumb, or insulting (which I am not).... is that to be read 'Iced Ink' or 'I Stink'?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.