Subaru WRX Forum banner

Custom tags on your subaru? Let's see em

35K views 194 replies 105 participants last post by  Gigs 
#1 · (Edited)
I haven't come up with anything clever yet on the wrx, but here's what was on my old lightning since i was tired of those big-headed dodge owners with their slow hemi trucks.

And then Lesbians I saw in a van (or a carpet cleaning company, but I like thinking positive)

edit: btw.. i dont want to hear it about the pink phone. It's the wife's. :)

See less See more
#21 ·
My Rex plate is "ZACK777"
and my Camaro plate is "383 CI"
my truck just has truck plates...

#31 ·
I guess I am paranoid. Something about having it readily available on the Internet 24/7 ... :screwy:

When I post pics of people's cars (from meets and such) I usually blur them.

#35 ·
I will hopefully be getting an '03 WRX sometime this weekend(or weekend). My friend had mentioned custom plates and I had thought about it but couldn't think of anything off the top of my head. He said "sinsane". Does that sound interesting at all to anybody? I thought it was kind of neat, but idk if I want to pay $50 for that lol.

#36 ·
igotprotege said:
I will hopefully be getting an '03 WRX sometime this weekend(or weekend). My friend had mentioned custom plates and I had thought about it but couldn't think of anything off the top of my head. He said "sinsane". Does that sound interesting at all to anybody? I thought it was kind of neat, but idk if I want to pay $50 for that lol.
Not sure where you're from, but in NY, not only do you pay an initial fee for the issuing of the custom plates, but your registration is hiked up for them as well (for me, it's biannual)

#38 ·
I have "WRXGRL"
I think its funny that Speedette has IMPRZME b/c that was one I was considering way before she had a WRX :tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.