Subaru WRX Forum banner

people at kearny mesa subaru are literally retarded

3K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  Yossarian 
#1 ·
So my windshield is cracked and i want the Original glass that subaru makes. I talked to my insurance and they said my deductible is 100 bucks and they will pay for the rest. I call the dealer ship yesterday and they said they could do it for 600 bucks labor included. So i said ok (im paying 100 bucks whatever) let me call u back to schedule an appointment. i was at work at the time, so when i had the chance to call them back they were closed. whatever fine. i call them this morning and someone different answers and i tell them the story and they said well we can do it here or we can go to ur house and do it for u, so she gives me a number to call which i thought was going to be another part of their department. turns out that it was a a 3rd party glass place that dont carry the original glass. so i call back the dealer ship and i get a new person to talk to, and this person was literally retarded. I was like look i want to get my glass replaced at YOUR dealership and this guy was like clueless, "uh sure just bring ur car in and leave it here over night... blah blah" i was like no theres no way it takes you a whole day to replace a windshield, the guy i talked to yesterday said you had it in stock and could do it in an hour. and hes like oh who did you talk to? i said his name was kevin. "oh let me transfer you to him" i was on hold for 3 mins then disconnected. Great business you got running there kearny mesa subaru. bunch of retards!

#3 ·
While that experience sounds unfortunate, I would be careful labeling people with the term "retard" when you yourself can't seem to write a coherent sentence or punctuate properly. Spelling is also on your "to-do" list it would seem...

#11 ·
No, you DO have a problem with spelling and grammar. Just because you type like all of the other children at a 3rd grade level on WoW, doesn't mean its kosher. Spell out the word "you", capitalize the letter "i" when referencing yourself, use proper punctuation, and use "your" not "ur". WoW is not an excuse.

#5 ·
I had to replace the windshield on my old rex. The dealership is a 10 out of 10 in terms of customer support / satisfaction. They recommended a third party because they were unable to do it in house. I had no problem with that.

#10 ·
I didn't think dealerships even sold the OEM glass. Whenever I've heard of a dealership having glass replaced they had a 3rd party glass company come do it. I just had the glass replaced in mine not long ago, and they did a fine job. Just make sure you specify wagon or sedan, because the glass is different. I have a wagon and the guy brought sedan glass, so he had to run and get a different one to put in mine.

My dad and brother both work at dealerships, if I think about it I'll ask them if it's even possible to get OEM glass.

#17 ·
Since when are we AWDpirates?

OP: That sucks to hear man. Well, I would check out a 3rd party, even though I am an OEM fan like yourself, or go to a different Subaru dealership.

On a side note, we are lit majors, but we do prefer proper grammar, because it is easier to read. Just for future reference. :)

#18 ·
Since when are we AWDpirates?

OP: That sucks to hear man. Well, I would check out a 3rd party, even though I am an OEM fan like yourself, or go to a different Subaru dealership.

On a side note, we are not lit. majors, but we do prefer proper grammar, because it is easier to read. Just for future reference. :)
wat??!! :rotfl::rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.