Subaru WRX Forum banner

What name did you give your subie?

91K views 412 replies 261 participants last post by  Germz to Japz 
#1 ·
Who has named their wagon?????

I named mine Schnell Wagen. SIlver Wagon club anybody??? HEHEHE
But seriously who else has named their WRX Wagon?

#2 ·
I also must add that I am officially addicted to my WRX wagon hehehe it is the best car I have ever driven and I had a 12.9 sec 91 Talon and I still love this better. :) WHo else would like to join me in scooby wagon love. LOL:rotfl:

#3 ·
welll a lot of my friends call it the speedwagon.. so. i guess that

#10 ·
cavallino333 said:
schnell wagen

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
hehehe you like that Schnell is the german word for fast if you didn't know already.

Good to see other people that name their Scooby wagons. :)

#11 ·
Maccgyver said:
hehehe you like that Schnell is the german word for fast if you didn't know already.

Good to see other people that name their Scooby wagons. :)
Yeah I had 4 years of german in high school.Wouldn't that be more appropriate for say an A3? :tongue:

#13 ·
of course it would but I like to usually name my cars german style names for some reason hehe. :):screwy:
cavallino333 said:
Yeah I had 4 years of german in high school.Wouldn't that be more appropriate for say an A3? :tongue:

#14 · (Edited)
I named mine "Sopwith Camel":

ntended as a replacement for the Sopwith Pup, the Sopwith Camel prototype first flew in December 1916. It was known as the "Big Pup" early on in its development... A fairing surrounding the gun installation created a hump that led to the aircraft acquiring the name Camel.
Wagon is bigger than sedan, and has a "hump" in the back. (Wagon got back! :p )

...the Camel was notoriously dangerous to student pilots.
How many n00bs has wrecked their wrx's? Many, many...

Many crashed due to mishandling on takeoff, when a full fuel tank affected the center of gravity and degraded longitudinal stability, and landing.
How many trannies have been destroyed due to "launching." Also, stopping can lead to a crash because of the borked ABS system. (I still need to have mine fixed via the TBS, just waiting for my next oil change.)

and the Camel was particularly noted for its vicious spinning characteristics.
Donuts ftw!!! :D

I think it fits...

#19 ·
e-merlin said:
I have named mine and I don't own one yet. But I will, and when I do it will be called WMD. Wagon of Mass Destruction.

HAHAHA I like that one Wagon of Mass Destruction. :) Nice

#21 ·
The slogan for the WRX Wagon should be, "It's for the Kids!!!!". LOL That is what I tell people when they ask about the wagon. HAHA and we all get a good laugh out of it.

#23 ·
EvilCerealBoX said:
i like to imagine my wagon is a black woman... big fat ass (the tailgate/bumper), loud (3 inch straight pipe to a 4 inch cut out), and ready to just go off whenever you give'er the gas...

*note: that was not a racist comment in anyway... so don't even try to pull any of that <_<

oh... but no name :D
o wow.

#25 ·
holy battle axe batman!!!!! hehe that is cool as hell man the batman symbol fits perfectly. :) All the way from Alaska that is sweet. How is it up there this time of year???

#26 · (Edited)
Maccgyver said:
holy battle axe batman!!!!! hehe that is cool as hell man the batman symbol fits perfectly. :) All the way from Alaska that is sweet. How is it up there this time of year???
Thanks man. My bro works for a sign/printing shop and made a few of these for me. I'm actually at school in Phoenix right now, but can't wait to get back to Ak. Though I hear it's flooding up there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.