Subaru WRX Forum banner

What name did you give your subie?

91K views 412 replies 261 participants last post by  Germz to Japz 
#1 ·
Who has named their wagon?????

I named mine Schnell Wagen. SIlver Wagon club anybody??? HEHEHE
But seriously who else has named their WRX Wagon?

#27 ·
sweet, yeah probably cause of global warming hehehe all th snow is melting. Not Cool. I have always wanted to go up there and see the sights, one day I will. My aunt teaches psychology at University of Alaska. So I got an excuse to go up and visit. :)

#29 ·
Christine, since I bought her on 6/6/6, I took the name from that possesed car in the Stephen King book.

The previous car (mini-van), was named the Beast. Impossible to kill no matter what was done to it, I expect it to out live the Earth.

#30 ·
I haven't actually named mine. My wife just calls it, "the other woman."

#31 ·
Ah Clem said:
I haven't actually named mine. My wife just calls it, "the other woman."
HAHA that is great, I feel like my wagon is my other woman. She does spend alot of my money. :) But at least she doesn't talk back when I ride her hard. LOL:rotfl:

#33 ·
I haven't named my car yet. The only time I would rename a car is to be able to say it easier. I used to drive a Town & Country, but for convenience me and my friends just called it the "T 'N' C". I suppose we just call my wagon "the wagon".

#35 ·
Repost

But I generally refer to my car as a "my car". Although sometimes I might mix it up with "the car", or just "car".

#37 ·
"The wagon", or "the wrx" is about as personal as I get. "Naming a car" is sort of a youngster thing, I think.

#38 ·
In the past 6 months, I've called my WRX a lot of names that would surely get me banned :rotfl:

#40 ·

Yeah, I think Ima change it today. It's starting to disturb me. You haven't started seeing it in your sleep yet, have you?

#43 ·
Ive got something else named 'Little Monster'....

my 6 yr old son :rotfl:

#44 ·
Stitch....I used to have a stuffed stitch in my backseat buckled up

#50 ·
nothing yet but what are some suggestions?? should i buy one of those books that soon to be parents buy at borders???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.