totaled 04 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on totaled 04 wrx within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 2 days ago my friend was driving home from PA. he only got 2 hours of sleep do to hunting ...

totaled 04 wrx

2 days ago my friend was driving home from PA. he only got 2 hours of sleep do to hunting the next morning. he was heading home at about 5pm when he feel asleep on 402 (a highway) doing about 55 miles an hour. he went into the oncoming lane, into the woods, he then woke up. he was driving over shrubs and small trees. he was heading right for a telphone pole. he cranked the wheel to the right and side swiped it at about 40 mph. he then spun out across the road and went up a steap bank where his car stopped. the car received over 14k in damage according to the body shop and that was without them doing a total check. other then the body damage the rear axle was broken, the awd was messed up as well as almost everything under the car. the seat sie airbag went off which prolly saved his life because the pole hit near the driver door. the door was jammed and he had to crawl out the busted glass window. other then some scratches and being a lil sore the next day he was fine. im very impressed with the wrx, it was a very hard hit and the inside of the door looks totally fine, wasnt pushed in at all. the cop didnt even give him a ticket!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm glad to hear your friend is alrite.

Its always sad to hear about the death of a scoob, but its just re assuring to see how well these cars protect their passengers.

Check this one. http://youtube.com/watch?v=HPw2JfX0jls

Just a reminder to be careful out there.

heres some pics, they are bad, it was dark sry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cadi 026.jpg  

glad to hear he ok
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Sucks about the car, but at least everyone made it out ok.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.