Yet another WRX crash, 3 teens dead - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Yet another WRX crash, 3 teens dead within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Trainrex Get your real life statistics out of here teen h8ter! According to the 16-19 year old ...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Get your real life statistics out of here teen h8ter! According to the 16-19 year old segment here, 16-19 year olds are the best drivers! Once you're older than that you're too old to drive anyway! Plus they have a higher win percentage from a roll, and can whoop your ass in tray sliding!

Like is anybody up for a 7-11 dorifto meet?
    Traysliding FTW!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just have to carefull driving, we all have our monent when we need to step on the gas and don't think about the other person near you..much respect to those student...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Get your real life statistics out of here teen h8ter! According to the 16-19 year old segment here, 16-19 year olds are the best drivers! Once you're older than that you're too old to drive anyway! Plus they have a higher win percentage from a roll, and can whoop your ass in tray sliding!

Like is anybody up for a 7-11 dorifto meet?
    +1
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

"damn that sucks, im 17 and just bought mine, but i dont act stupid in it... but this could have just been an accident you know" (its pronounced natural selection...not accident)

Passed a car and clipped a boat that was turning, something tells me there was a no passing sign nearby...the parents should see a wrongful death suit i hope, i had two friends killed being stupid in a Dodge Dynasty in H.S...but honestly WTF WERE THE PARENTS THINKING WHEN THEY BOUGHT HIM A WRX???!!!

Got to love the teens saying im a good driver, ive never been in a wreck...ive been driving for a whole year...
    Last edited by Jake04WRXWaggy; 10-06-2007 at 06:23 PM.

honestly, i dont think a WRX is a bad choice for a parent to purchase for their teens. they are safe vehicles, and fun to drive. and like someone said earlier, any car can/will kill you if youre using it irresponsibly. People act like their WRX/STi is such a 'grown-up' car, and yet what do we do with them? make them look/perform 'fanboi.'
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

Yep you can die in anything, but you have a better chance of dieing in a high speed wreck if you have a high power car.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Yep you can die in anything, but you have a better chance of dieing in a high speed wreck if you have a high power car.
    ... and drive like a high powered id10t.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySparc View Post
    the folks with data (as it was put earlier) would disagree with you. Hence to good student discounts.
    All I said was that all good students are not good drivers. I'm pretty sure your implied data can't prove otherwise.

Your point would seem to be that there is a trend to suggest that good students statistically are better drivers than poor students. I can accept that.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    The best teenage driver in the world at this moment is Sebastian Vettel.

He wrecked last weekend, caused several million euro worth of damage, and was entirely at fault.

/subthread{teenage drivers}.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    The best teenage driver in the world at this moment is Sebastian Vettel.

He wrecked last weekend, caused several million euro worth of damage, and was entirely at fault.

/subthread{teenage drivers}.

Sheesh, I watched it happen on Speed, and didn't think to bring that up here.
    Technically, Sebastian is 20 now, btw.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

He did come in 4th in the race yesterday (well I guess it was actually today with the time difference).
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by langridge View Post
    I'm almost positive that teens die in civics from driving irresponsibly (and any other car capable of hitting 100 mph)
    then I guess they would be stuck with an electric car or a geo metro... and I think even the geo can hit 100
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ^^^Your sig is bull****....
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    Is that a euphemism for a meat helmet?

chirst im tired of this. everytime one of these horrible accidents happen this site switches over to the never-ending argument of teens driving wrx's, rather than discussing the actual event. when are we going to learn that parents will always buy their kids fast cars, and that kids will inevitably wreck them. its gonna happen. wrecks will happen. its just GOING TO HAPPEN. so can we get past this gridlock argument plz?
    "Whatever it takes"

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    That could have happened in any car. It's shame that one stupid idea can cause so much damage.
    did you (or anyone else for that matter) happen to catch this from the link:

Apruzzese was also involved in a high-speed accident in late March that sent him to the hospital along with another teenage passenger, according to reports from the Waterbury Republican-American newspaper.

Apruzzese was driving a 1997 Honda Prelude on March 31 when the vehicle careened off Beecher Road in Wolcott and slammed into a tree, nearly cutting the car in two, the newspaper reported.
    not sure what to say. not that i want anyone to die, but i for one am glad this person will not be driving a car anymore. one mistake can be forgivable in many instances, but this is just f-ing stupid and he took two people with him too
    07 WRX TR | 03 mazda6
    man a whole mess of nachos sounds good right now
    ***Hawk-Eye Alliance #95*** Kachow!!

Quote Originally Posted by independent 68 View Post
    chirst im tired of this. everytime one of these horrible accidents happen this site switches over to the never-ending argument of teens driving wrx's, rather than discussing the actual event. when are we going to learn that parents will always buy their kids fast cars, and that kids will inevitably wreck them. its gonna happen. wrecks will happen. its just GOING TO HAPPEN. so can we get past this gridlock argument plz?
    i agree. at the same time, these wrecks keep happening in cars like ours, which does affect the rest of us law-abiding wrx owners. or will someday, in the form of insurance hikes or police attention or whatnot. i'm 29 years old and have a clean record but i sure dont need a media newssweep alerting the local police to keep an extra special eye on my car. i know that's selfish given the two innocent dead kids in this accident, but hey we all get to be selfish now and again!
    07 WRX TR | 03 mazda6
    man a whole mess of nachos sounds good right now
    ***Hawk-Eye Alliance #95*** Kachow!!