Yet another WRX crash, 3 teens dead - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Yet another WRX crash, 3 teens dead within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Its a shame to see stories like this. Hopefully people will learn from their mistakes....

Its a shame to see stories like this. Hopefully people will learn from their mistakes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Read on nasioc that this was the fifth car he totaled. If thats the case they should knock off his parents as well so they don't breed again because they don't seem to be the brightest.

Banned
    How the hell do you total 5 cars before you turn 18??!?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Read on nasioc that this was the fifth car he totaled. If thats the case they should knock off his parents as well so they don't breed again because they don't seem to be the brightest.
    If he had made it, they would have had him in a Viper by the end of the week.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    How the hell do you total 5 cars before you turn 18??!?
    Hitting objects that offer more resistance than the car.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post

Five?! Wow. You know, neither the Honda mentioned above nor certainly the Impreza are inexpensive automobiles. At that age I was driving cars almost as old as me, and an oil change -- even DIY -- was a major budget line item (we're talking mental debates and coupon searches and so on). It may have saved my life.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

damn that sucks, im 17 and just bought mine, but i dont act stupid in it... but this could have just been an accident you know

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. View Post
    damn that sucks, im 17 and just bought mine, but i dont act stupid in it... but this could have just been an accident you know
    He's totaled 5 cars at age 18, and we're still calling it "just an accident"?
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Passing on a double yellow normally isn't simply an accident. It's an idiot kid murdering two innocent people, and ruining another mans life.
    The teens were in a Subaru WRX heading north on East Street and tried to go around a boat being towed by another vehicle, which was turning into a parking lot at the Farmingbury Country Club. The Subaru clipped the back of the boat, skidded sideways and struck an oncoming box truck, Angiolillo said.

Don't drive like an ******* and maybe you'll live.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    He's totaled 5 cars at age 18, and we're still calling it "just an accident"?
    Now it'd be really ironic if after the 4th accident he indeed indeed learn his lesson, and this was truly an accident - not his fault.

But... yea. he was an idiot. And now he's not an idiot... because he's dead...

Being an idiot really is life threatening.

I Support ClubWRX

Stop the press!

Wait, so is this kid in this thread an offspring or a sibling? You're quite young to have a 6-year-old in the US.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...14&postcount=1
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Wait, so is this kid in this thread an offspring or a sibling? You're quite young to have a 6-year-old in the US.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...14&postcount=1

Wow Not-ewrx needs to talk to this guy... he was getting action at 11!!

"Well my dumb ass little 6 year old wrote #20 on the front of my car with a sharpie , is there any way to remove it? i thought mr clean magic erase, but wanted to check other options"

LOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sun tan lotion gets magic marker off really easy

Banned
    You could shave your bumper like Marty did lol

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...7&goto=newpost

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    Wow Not-ewrx needs to talk to this guy... he was getting action at 11!!
    Wonder whatever happened to him...