So.... I guess subarus ARE gay....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on So.... I guess subarus ARE gay.... within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Stumbled across THIS gem while screwing around at work: http://www.pamspaulding.com/weblog/2...ord-focus.html So...... People actually hate Subaru because theyre pro gay? WTF! ...

Talking So.... I guess subarus ARE gay....

Stumbled across THIS gem while screwing around at work:

http://www.pamspaulding.com/weblog/2...ord-focus.html

So...... People actually hate Subaru because theyre pro gay? WTF!

Oh and I LOVE the rednecks at the bottom of the page!

This one takes it:

"Subaru? I always thought ***gots liked VW Cabriolets. "

Im a conservative and these people make me ashamed to admit that...... no joke.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow thats interesting. I could see this thread going a bit too far...
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

Honestly, I feel it doesn't matter what Subaru or any other company supports when it comes to issues like this. Where would you draw the line? At the end of the day, you just have to be happy with the product or service, because after all, that's what you're purchasing from them... Their code of ethics doesn't apply.

J

W.T.F. ... it's fine to live your life the way you desire, but do not push it on others...that outspoken crap of a webpage needs to disappear back in the closet...

I honestly look at it both ways........... On one hand, cars and sexual orientation really have no need to be associated. People should be able to buy a car of any type without worrying about crap like this. On the other hand, Im proud of Subaru for supporting gay rights. I have no problem with gays and think they deserve as much respect as anyone else. No one should be second class. As far as the people talking **** about Subaru for supporting gays........ those people need to move to Afghanistan or someplace where intolerance is part of the culture. As far as what someone said about the website "pushing" a pro gay agenda on people..... I do agree that no one should force an opinion on anyone regardless of the slant, but I saw this site as more of a pro gay watchdog group than anything. I mean, most of the things they condemned on the site were pretty bad anyway. I doubt most people here support gay bashing or cross burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerophyre
    Stumbled across THIS gem while screwing around at work:

http://www.pamspaulding.com/weblog/2...ord-focus.html

So...... People actually hate Subaru because theyre pro gay? WTF!

Oh and I LOVE the rednecks at the bottom of the page!

This one takes it:

"Subaru? I always thought ***gots liked VW Cabriolets. "

Im a conservative and these people make me ashamed to admit that...... no joke.
    About a month ago there was an article in our local newspaper about some freako religious faction that was anti-gay and was trying to run a campaign to boycott Ford products because they were advertising in magazines catered to gays. They said that Ford was promoting homosexuality and requested that Ford "immediately remove all ads from pro-gay publications."

I'm sure Ford immediately revoked all ads in pro-gay magazines.

I guess because some freako religious group doesn't approve of ads in pro-gay magazines that Ford is going to alienate an entire market of people.....

My brother was telling me a while back that MBNA had something called a "rainbow card" or something, and it had a Subaru Outback on it. What's really funny though, is that I got contacted by Subaru to participate in a small interview and show my car in an "internal company video," and then of course, when I received a copy of it, I watched it. Out of the 6 or 7 people interviewed, every single one of them other than myself was gay.
    Last edited by '05 STi; 02-07-2006 at 10:56 AM.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi-
    Cobb AccessPORT Stage 1 ECU tune, K&N panel filter

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro-
    LT4 knock module, cold air intake, catback exhaust, 2400 rpm stall converter, shift kit, throttlebody airfoil, poly bushings, poly trans mount

who cares? its a great car..

enjoy it!
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by amukaoen

enjoy it!
    +1.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi-
    Cobb AccessPORT Stage 1 ECU tune, K&N panel filter

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro-
    LT4 knock module, cold air intake, catback exhaust, 2400 rpm stall converter, shift kit, throttlebody airfoil, poly bushings, poly trans mount

Quote Originally Posted by amukaoen

enjoy it!

True.
    Hard work pays off in the long run but procrastination pays off now.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #015
    2006 WRB WRX Wagon - stock
    1991 Dark Emerald Green Mustang LX 5.0

I don't think it matters either way but do commend Subaru for reaching out to all walks of life. Like someone said earlier, noone should be treated like a second class person.

I personally never even thought of subaru as taht type of car. I always thought of it as a farmers car because I used to see them on farms in upstate NY when I was a kid. It makes sense to have them due to the snow etc.

Subarus are great cars! I think people read into things too much.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

i've always been a hippie-type guy, and i guess i'm a lesbian since i always have sex with women. go Subaru!
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by bluepearl
    ...that outspoken crap of a webpage needs to disappear back in the closet...
    along with their freedom and right to post on the internet? it's just a webpage...
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

I Support ClubWRX
    hmmm....letseenow....owned a USDM WRX, WRX Spec C, 2 SVX's, one STi, and a Legacy GT. 1 is homo or heterosexual.. 2 is bisexual or married, 3 is tri-sexual or menage a trois', 4 is an orgy any way you look at it, 5 is a gang bang with me as the banger or bangee.....I guess with 6 in the past, I'm just plain sex-sexual. Call me crazed.

BTW...my wife would have something to say about Subaru owners being gay
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

You got to differentiate. Female homosexuals a.k.a. lesbians seem to prefer Foresters (they like cleaning out the underbrush) or Outbacks. Male homosexuals a.k.a. ***gots or fairies or whatever like Mazda Miatas and I've seem some lately in those new Mini convertibles. Automakers as well as many other retailers cater to the crowds with the highest disposible incomes. Since the homo community seems to have a collective death wish, it spends like there is no tomorrow and tends to collect certain new cars."

SO because i Own a modded wrx and a autox spec miata i guess im a homo... you keep telling yourself that bub while im in iraq protecting your right to breath
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    hmmm....letseenow....owned a USDM WRX, WRX Spec C, 2 SVX's, one STi, and a Legacy GT. 1 is homo or heterosexual.. 2 is bisexual or married, 3 is tri-sexual or menage a trois', 4 is an orgy any way you look at it, 5 is a gang bang with me as the banger or bangee.....I guess with 6 in the past, I'm just plain sex-sexual. Call me crazed.

BTW...my wife would have something to say about Subaru owners being gay

This isn't anything new. I owned a lesbaru.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.