5 reasons why i love my wrx

This is a discussion on 5 reasons why i love my wrx within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; okay this is just a new owners comments about how much i love my wrx and a few reasons why ...

5 reasons why i love my wrx

okay this is just a new owners comments about how much i love my wrx and a few reasons why

1 driving in the rain has never been this much fun (everyone knows that)

2 i love where the oil filter and pan are located...its so easy to change oil compared to other cars no reason why you should be late on changes if your a do it your selfer its a 5 minute job minus the time waiting for oil to drain

3 the sound of the engine....never before have i known of such an amazing sound coming out of a 4 door sport compact

4 its not a honda...i know that was bad sorry if ur a honda owner...i was, and well thats how i feel

5 the majority of other owners...i think because of its rareness here in sacramento when you do see another wrx driver its not competition its mutual respect because you know the other person must love it as much as you do...more than you can say for any other sport compact car

all of this and i use to own a 2g gsx and to me anyways the awd system in the subaru just feels more responsive on the road

thank you for reading dont kill me haha

and share your reasons cuz i would like to hear it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

BUMP!!!

Due to the negativity surrounding issues with Subarus gracing teh Club lately, I've decided to make it my duty to free-bump all threads surrounding why we love our little 4-bangers sooo much and get us in-touch with why we bought our Subies in the first place!!!!

Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar