I have a deposit on a Legacy GT spec.B
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I have a deposit on a Legacy GT spec.B within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone... I think it's a great car. I put a deposit on it earlier today, and I have until ...

I have a deposit on a Legacy GT spec.B

Hi everyone...

I think it's a great car. I put a deposit on it earlier today, and I have until Monday to decide whether or not I want to take it home for good.

What can you guys tell me about it? Pros/cons?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Buy it, you won't be disappointed. GT engine set-up with much better suspension parts. You get new subaru navi and leather. If you have the $ and are interested in a more sporty/lux driving experience from a Subaru, this is your car.

Does it weigh more with the 18's?
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, start.

The red interior and navigation make it worth the price. Granted its not the powerful B4 from Japan.

Is it just me or is the original posters User Name funny
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    The red interior and navigation make it worth the price. Granted its not the powerful B4 from Japan.

Is it just me or is the original posters User Name funny

That is one sweet car,, If i had the cash I would pick it up myself,,, go for it B Jay
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

its an awesome purchase...

TOO BAD ITS NOT THE REAL SPEC B FROM JAPAN...

Subaru loves to tease us.... who knows... maybe one day they'll bring it over.. just like how they need to bring over the STi Spec C type RA..

but ya, still an awesome car... i'd take that over a new 3 series
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

so umm yeah, buy it. well, i dont know anything of what you want in a car or that you even have a deposit on it but if you went ahead and put down some sort of deposit then you probably want the thing. pics with a nice review would be much appreciated.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Peachypumpkincheeks

B-Jay. Hee hee hee heee hee hee hee.

Oh yeah, and cars and stuff.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

i love my GT Ltd. if you don't mind spending the extra dough, go for it.

torque and power is great. i don't love the handlign (I loved the WRX w/ KYBs) but i'm sure the bilsteins are a great improvement.

dR

Glad you guys like the username

So I got it - drove it home tonight!!!!! I had no idea Subaru made a car this nice - it's absolutely incredible. I love everything about it.

I'll post some pics once I get some time - probably over the weekend. I'll write up a nice little review then too. Amazing car - I couldn't ask for anything more...

BTW, it's #312 of 500 spec.B's

Quote Originally Posted by spec.B-Jay
    Glad you guys like the username

So I got it - drove it home tonight!!!!! I had no idea Subaru made a car this nice - it's absolutely incredible. I love everything about it.

I'll post some pics once I get some time - probably over the weekend. I'll write up a nice little review then too. Amazing car - I couldn't ask for anything more...

BTW, it's #312 of 500 spec.B's
    NICE!!! pics asap please ...
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

i never heard of the spec b....is there any pics?
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Jay - you're killing me. You said Subarus didn't have the curb side credentials of Audis and Corvettes that you wanted.

It's good to see you join up with another good club though. Congrats on the purchase.

OK I have pics!!!!!!!!

I still can't stop being impressed with the car. It sets cruise on the highway absolutely effortlessly. A little blip of the throttle takes you from 80-100 mph - without downshifting - in a matter of seconds, and it's so silky smooth it's mindblowing. I feel like this car was made to cruise north of 100 mph... I better behave myself!

It's the most effortless car I've ever driven. I used to own a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 with the LS1 motor... Ironically, despite the spec.B carrying more RPMs at cruise speed, it felt like the Trans Am was working WAY harder to keep a high speed cruise...

I'm just so impressed by this car, I really lack the words to describe it well.

I'll post some better pics this weekend... I was just too excited to wait.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.