I love my WRX, there is no doubt in my mind. It feels like when you get that girl you had a crush on for so long. Here are my reasons for loving the rex so much:
- Ever since it came out in 2001 to North America, I fell in love with it and aimed it to be my dream car during my early ages (i was 17 at the time).
- As someone described it, "The only car that has a soul" so, very well put. It feels like the Subaru's didn't sell out to the market. I don't feel like i'm driving this car just because it's a WRX, but rather because i love the car, as opposed to me driving a 330, just because it's a BMW, and nothing else.
- I bought it with my own money at age 21.
- The way it gets me giddy just by looking at it.
- That unique gorgeous look that sets it apart from other cars.
- The boxer rumble. I rather listen to that than music anyday while driving... weezer is not a bad alternative.
- All Wheel Drive
- For having the best group of people in the forum that represents the car. Seriously, there's so many mechanical geniouses in subaru forums that are kind and nice enough to help out almost any question I may have about our cars. Especially helpful for noobs like me.
Sorry for rambling, I just took a look at my car, and got those butterflies in my stomach...
I LOVE MY CAR!