Why I love my WRX.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Why I love my WRX. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I love my WRX, there is no doubt in my mind. It feels like when you get that girl you ...

Why I love my WRX.

I love my WRX, there is no doubt in my mind. It feels like when you get that girl you had a crush on for so long. Here are my reasons for loving the rex so much:

- Ever since it came out in 2001 to North America, I fell in love with it and aimed it to be my dream car during my early ages (i was 17 at the time).

- As someone described it, "The only car that has a soul" so, very well put. It feels like the Subaru's didn't sell out to the market. I don't feel like i'm driving this car just because it's a WRX, but rather because i love the car, as opposed to me driving a 330, just because it's a BMW, and nothing else.

- I bought it with my own money at age 21.

- The way it gets me giddy just by looking at it.

- That unique gorgeous look that sets it apart from other cars.

- The boxer rumble. I rather listen to that than music anyday while driving... weezer is not a bad alternative.

- Turbo

- All Wheel Drive

- For having the best group of people in the forum that represents the car. Seriously, there's so many mechanical geniouses in subaru forums that are kind and nice enough to help out almost any question I may have about our cars. Especially helpful for noobs like me.

Sorry for rambling, I just took a look at my car, and got those butterflies in my stomach...

I LOVE MY CAR!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jiggles

- Turbo

- All Wheel Drive

- For having the best group of people in the forum that represents the car. Seriously, there's so many mechanical geniouses in subaru forums that are kind and nice enough to help out almost any question I may have about our cars. Especially helpful for noobs like me.

I LOVE MY CAR!
    I could not agree more (Except I am 28 )
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

word

I can't help but smile everytime I walk towards my car. I think I am in love!!

Peachypumpkincheeks

Join the club! I'm sure we all couldn't agree more!!!

That's why I started this thread days ago: What is your favorite thing about Subies?
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I love my WRX too.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

When I first bought the car, i thought i was in love with the turbo. After having it for a couple weeks, I have found my true love stays with AWD. I just can't get enough
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

We all love our WRX... one of the most things I love about my WRX is it has a lot of room for improvement, for a decent amount of money.
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

I forgot to add what i love most right now....

that "new car" smell makes me feel all tingly inside... hehe

Congrats, but you posted in the wrong area.

got pics?
    lifes a garden
    dig it

UFO
    I remember talking to an Ausi friend back in 99' he was telling me about the WRX and making it to be all that...
    well after a little time i was thinking why the heck is it that only overseas countrys get all the cool cars. why do we have to be stuck with all these gas guzl'n V8's...
    and then the rumers started about the WRX coming to the US (I have to tell you I didnt believe a word of it when i first heard it was coming)
    then it happend WRX in the US...
    oh and then when i heard that the STi was coming to the US... (once again I was like "sure what ever, keep talk'n")
    and then it came...
    and not only did it come to the US but it came bigger and badder than ever.
    now i want to know who is responsable for keeping the WRX and the STi away from us for so long while our friends over seas where having a great time.
    and who finaly made it posable for us to have these great machines?

u know its true love when u sleep in your car the first night u have it...not that i did that or anything
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggles
    I love my WRX, there is no doubt in my mind. It feels like when you get that girl you had a crush on for so long. Here are my reasons for loving the rex so much:

- Ever since it came out in 2001 to North America, I fell in love with it and aimed it to be my dream car during my early ages (i was 17 at the time).

- As someone described it, "The only car that has a soul" so, very well put. It feels like the Subaru's didn't sell out to the market. I don't feel like i'm driving this car just because it's a WRX, but rather because i love the car, as opposed to me driving a 330, just because it's a BMW, and nothing else.

- That unique gorgeous look that sets it apart from other cars.

- The boxer rumble. I rather listen to that than music anyday while driving... weezer is not a bad alternative.

- Turbo

- All Wheel Drive

Sorry for rambling, I just took a look at my car, and got those butterflies in my stomach...

I LOVE MY CAR!
    hey Jiggles LOLOL omg my love for the wrx is similar urs lol i cant wait until i am 21 i am currently 19 and i was in love with the wrx when i was 16 or 17 also MAN!! lol but when i hit 21 my parents will help pay for a wrx so i guess im pretty lucky ^_^!!!.. YUP YUP much love for a WRX and subaru!!!!
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    u know its true love when u sleep in your car the first night u have it...not that i did that or anything
    I contemplated doing that when I got mine.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast