any friendly wrx/sti owners in south florida?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on any friendly wrx/sti owners in south florida? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Damn, everytime I run into a wrx or sti down here in dade/broward (or any subaru for that matter), it ...

any friendly wrx/sti owners in south florida?

Damn, everytime I run into a wrx or sti down here in dade/broward (or any subaru for that matter), it always turns out to be some wannabe hardass rich kid.

I spotted a white 06 wrx today, which by the way, does look a lot better than person (and moreso than the sti without all the spoielrs) whcih was behind me when I was getting on to the highway. So I go to merge since the lane ends, and this guy keeps flying down that lane and passes like 3 cars while on the mergin lane and takes off. I wanted to check the car out and you know , just give a friendly wave, but I guess this guy thoguht since his an 06 he cant mingle with an 05 or something. B

ut this is pretty much the same experience I have had with all wrx/sti's down here, they usually just fly by me without slowing down and tahts it.Oh well. I guess I gotta go up north to find friendly subaru owners or something.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, sounds like you have had bad luck with other WRX/STi drivers..... Every Suby owner I have run across and talked with have been cool. Maybe you should head up north....
    How do you like me now??

Come up to Tampa! We'll welcome you!
    2005 Platinum Silver WRX
    18" Bronze Rota Subzeros / Tein H techs / Helix Downpipe / APS Uppipe / SPT Intake / AccessPORT

or come up the New England.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.