How much CASH?

This is a discussion on How much CASH? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have been doing a lot of research the past few years and I will be starting my modding on ...

How much CASH?

I have been doing a lot of research the past few years and I will be starting my modding on my car with a cobb turbo back/ accessport (stage 2) along with some springs. Two questions:

1) How much money am I looking at for instalation/ tuning for the turboback/chip? Is that something I can do by myself?

2) What type of springs do you guys recomend for dropping a wagon 1". I have heard everything. Can I install these myself? I talked to Gruppe-S in hayward CA, and they told me $145 for instalation!

BoarderEight
    BoarderEight

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BoarderEight
    I have been doing a lot of research the past few years and I will be starting my modding on my car with a cobb turbo back/ accessport (stage 2) along with some springs. Two questions:

1) How much money am I looking at for instalation/ tuning for the turboback/chip? Is that something I can do by myself?

2) What type of springs do you guys recomend for dropping a wagon 1". I have heard everything. Can I install these myself? I talked to Gruppe-S in hayward CA, and they told me $145 for instalation!

BoarderEight
    the cobb ap isnt a chip and it doesnt need tuning, just plugs to your diagnostic port under steering column, and exhaust jobs doesnt charge a lot i dont think, but you could do that yourself, just get the car on jacks.

dunno nothing on prices of springs, sorry
    "I know death follows me but imma murder him first" - Pac

More To Come.....

Prodrive springs for sure on the wagon.
    02 PSM WRX Wagon, Kartboy SS, Omori Guages, Stromung Dual Tip, Maddad V2 Downpipe, Bosal Uppipe, Cobb Stage 2, Rollin on P1's and Prodrive Springs