You'd be F***ing insane NOT to buy a 9-2x Aero now
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on You'd be F***ing insane NOT to buy a 9-2x Aero now within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A direct quote from one of the Saab dealers who posts on a saab board... 9-2X Aero incentives went up ...

You'd be F***ing insane NOT to buy a 9-2x Aero now

A direct quote from one of the Saab dealers who posts on a saab board...

9-2X Aero incentives went up to a total of $7k today, up $1,500 from yesterday, through May 31st. Now $6k from Saab plus $1,000 Hot Button Bonus Cash.

That's right $7,000 of the sticker price before you even step foot in the dealership

To make things clear MSRP with Incentive on a 2005 9-2x Aero is $20,645!!!
    Saab 9-2x Black; EcuTek Tuned, Maddad TBE, STi muffler, KB Shifter&Bushings,STi Suspension,Silencer Delete, K&N, SSR Comps w/ BFG KDW's, JDM STi Intercooler, Noltec Alignment Plates, 20MM RSB, blah, blah, blah

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow they must be desperate to sell those things.

I wanna go buy another one and make it a rally car. Think my bank wants to lend me another 20K?
    Saab 9-2x Black; EcuTek Tuned, Maddad TBE, STi muffler, KB Shifter&Bushings,STi Suspension,Silencer Delete, K&N, SSR Comps w/ BFG KDW's, JDM STi Intercooler, Noltec Alignment Plates, 20MM RSB, blah, blah, blah

its worth a try

I saw one parked in the office lot today. Not too bad. But I'd take the WRX any day!

i've never seen one in person, i guess thats why they are slashing 7k off sticker price. Since nobody else has them it would be kinda unique. I'd hit it if i didnt have a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad W
    I wanna go buy another one and make it a rally car. Think my bank wants to lend me another 20K?
    Why you plan on giving Saab their 7k back or something?

Thats a pretty good price for a new Saab but right now I have a WRX and a Durango. I think the woman would kill me if I showed up with another one.

That is an awesome price for an awesome car!!!!!!!!

If I was in the market for a wrx I would just get one of these, no questions asked. My next car will be a G35 though
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Shizzle... I guess they're getting caught up in GM's massive price cuts... That's what's great about usdm vs. jdm cars - "Oh, you want to buy a truck from us? How does an 8k discount sound?"
    <---- my cat doing a hawkeye impersonation!

Hmm, 8k would be nice, i saw the commercial for the new pontiac solstice. Anyone know anything about it? i'd buy it if they gave me 8k off Looks pretty nice IMO

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

$7K Off for the 9-2X is a great deal for anyone in the market for a wagon right now! Not such a good deal for GM.

Quote Originally Posted by mykedude
    Hmm, 8k would be nice, i saw the commercial for the new pontiac solstice. Anyone know anything about it? i'd buy it if they gave me 8k off Looks pretty nice IMO

~myke
    Solstice starts at $19,990 and loaded will run just under $25K. 177 HP 2.4L I-4 engine, aproximate weight is 2860 lbs. Base cars are pretty stripped, AC, power locks and windows, LSD, leather, etc are all extra cost options. Recent articles indicate deliveries will start around Sept 1 timeframe.

I Support ClubWRX
    Holy crap! That's nuts. Sounds like a lot of car for the money.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Oh my lord that really really makes me want to trade in the scooby and get one! I sure wouldnt mind a wagon for the extra cargo space about now !

<-----moving to a new place of residence, getting married, acquiring dog, etc.

hmmmm this is very tempting
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

I was thinking about selling mine and getting a new one and seeing I could actually save money in the process, I get GM employee discount so savings would be like 8k, but then I remembered that a) I got mine at 5k under sticker b) I've put over $6K into so far c)Figuring in things like sales tax registration etc I probably wouldn't make a dime

Good deal. Someone in my complex owns one. Interior looks better than the Suby IMHO.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast