Bump for awesome products
This is a discussion on We now carry Killer B Products!!! within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; That's right! New in stock is Killer B products! Products include: Subaru WRX / STi Performance ULTIMATE Oil Pickup We ...
New in stock is Killer B products!
Subaru WRX / STi Performance ULTIMATE Oil Pickup
We have all heard the horror stories. You’re just driving down the road minding your own business and then boom your engine blows without warning.
This ULTIMATE OIL PICKUP uses a .12” thick double bracket, 3X OEM oil pickup tube thickness and a brace between bracket and oil pickup tube to further strengthen the assembly. This is a super duty, engineered solution. No other vendor has anything this rugged available, although I’m sure it will be copied. You asked for it, so here it is. Fits all EJ25 motors
Killer B Motorsport WRX / STi HOLY HEADER
· Short Equal Length Primaries. The shortest possible length primaries you can have on an Equal Length header. Short means less header volume and quick spool up.
· Symmetrical Primary Design. All primaries have a similar tube length AND bend geometry. This keeps the pulse velocities high and consistent compared to equal length headers with different (non-symmetrical) primary tubing geometry.
· Smooth Mandrel Bends. All of the bends utilize a mandrel for smooth non-restrictive flow. Not only that, we use the largest bends possible at every location. It would be cheaper to use 2” bends everywhere, like others do, but that’s not going to give the best performance.
· Thick Walled 321 Stainless Steel Construction for Long Life. 321 is alloyed with titanium, costs more, a lot more, but it’s the ideal material for high temperature turbocharged applications. Would 304 stainless work, yes, but the temperatures on our turbocharged cars can exceed the limits of 304 stainless enough to make them brittle and crack. 321 stainless steel has higher strength and toughness at elevated temperatures. It was developed by the aircraft industry specifically to address 304 stainless manifolds that were cracking. Killer B Motorsport is the only company that manufactures full 321 headers.
· High Heat Retention. 321 stainless steel conducts less heat than 304 stainless steel. The short primaries and properly sized secondaries also pull less heat from the exhaust gasses increasing turbine efficiency. Large tubing headers expose the exhaust gasses to more surface area transmitting more heat and reducing exhaust energy. You can also ceramic coat or wrap our headers (and keep the warranty) without exceeding the temperature range like you can with 304 stainless.
· V-Band Up-Pipe Connection. Why V-Band? Fast, easy, no gasket, no leaks, perfectly concentric alignment of tubes for no disruption of flow, what’s not to like!
· Up-Pipe included. Of course it comes with an Up-Pipe! This header was designed as a complete system. Using other up-pipes would only compromise performance, and nobody wants that.
· Weights only 17 pounds (vs. OEM weights 25 pounds)
· Works with OEM EJ25 Oil Pans, and Killer B Motorsport Performance Aluminum Oil Pan!
· Made in the USA and Killer B quality!
Killer B Motorsport 4-1 Holy Header Subaru 2002-2011 WRX / STi - Flatline Motorsports
Subaru WRX / STi EJ25 Aluminum Performance & Race Oil Pan V2
Our V2 Performance Oil pan is designed to reliably meet the demands of high performance Subaru Engines used on street or track applications. Oil Pan holds an extra 1.3 quarts of oil, over 30% increase in capacity over OEM. Optimal Oil Pan was designed to work with our Ultimate Oil Pickup (OEM ones are known to break), but can be modified to work with the OEM pickup.
3D CAD Designed
· 1/4” Billet Aluminum Flange
· 1/8” thick CNC Laser cut pan
· CNC Formed
· TIG Welded
· (1) OEM Port & (1) 1/2” NPT Port (Plugs or Adapters Required)
· Comes with ALL Mounting Hardware
· All Pans Fit and Leak Tested
· No Moving Parts
· Fits ALL Headers
· Over 30% Increase in Capacity
· Streamlined Flow-Through Baffles
· Retains OEM Dipstick
Feel Free to PM us or call with any questions!