KRONOS'S ROYAL PURPLE SUBARU OIL CHANGE PACKAGE - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on KRONOS'S ROYAL PURPLE SUBARU OIL CHANGE PACKAGE within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Originally Posted by KronosPerformance I am doing a package deal for people who are interested in getting Royal Purple motor ...

Quote Originally Posted by KronosPerformance View Post
    I am doing a package deal for people who are interested in getting Royal Purple motor oil...more specifically their HPS Brand + 1 Oil Filter from Royal Purple as well.

I am selling them 4 packages at a time until they sell out. If it goes well, I will order more. Order it on our site and if there is no more, you will show that it is sold out. Shipping can be calculated when you add it to shopping cart and you'll have an option to estimate shipping.

Product Page: Kronos's Royal Purple Subaru Oil Change Package - $56.00 : Kronos Performance, Leading since 6th Century BC

Any questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me sales@kronosperformance.com

*PRICE UPDATED!*

-----------------------------------------------------

Kronos's Royal Purple Oil Change Package

In this package it includes:

5 Quarts of Royal Purple HPS Motor Oil
    1 Royal Purple Extended Life Oil Filter (Part # 10-2876)

Compatiblity: 02+ Subaru WRX/STI

HPS – HIGH PERFORMANCE STREET MOTOR OIL

Royal Purple HPS Series motor oil is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. HPS is recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection.

This unique blend enables HPS to outperform leading synthetics and conventional lubricants for both gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purple’s HPS is fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology. Available viscosities include: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50.

Royal Purple oil filters provide superior particle removal, high-performance and optimized flow characteristics for maximum performance and longer filter life.

EACH FILTER FEATURES:
    Royal Purple’s filter media uses the latest technology filtration system that filters out particles as small as 25mc.

100% synthetic micro-glass media for superior particle removal with 99% filtration efficiency at 25 microns. See the difference

A high-performance silicone anti-drain back valve that prevents dry starts, even in extreme conditions.
    An extra heavy duty rubber base gasket that ensures a leak-free seal.
    Ultra-strength filter housing endures higher burst strength than conventional filters.
    I have been hearing people saying that royal purple is not worth the money nor does it preform any better than mobil1 or any other synthetic. I was planning on using royal purple until I heard that. If you look this thread there is a huge post regarding this product. Im new to Subaru so I dont know what works best with my car right now.
    How to change the oil on a 2011 wrx sedan?
    2011 WRX Limited - Stage1-AEM CAI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The argument over oils is kind of silly on the internet when people litteraly do little to no research. Its all about "feels faster or better". My biggest thing is oil burn off on turbocharged vehicles because bearings staying lubricated is important. People go through mobil 1 and are low by time their 3k oil change comes vs others that last over 4k miles before it starts to really decrease.

There is no oil out there that is going to blow up your engine...Ive done my own personal research and I suggest others do the same. Also the HPS version may not be in the one that people are using and that can make a difference.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by KronosPerformance View Post
    The argument over oils is kind of silly on the internet when people litteraly do little to no research. Its all about "feels faster or better". My biggest thing is oil burn off on turbocharged vehicles because bearings staying lubricated is important. People go through mobil 1 and are low by time their 3k oil change comes vs others that last over 4k miles before it starts to really decrease.

There is no oil out there that is going to blow up your engine...Ive done my own personal research and I suggest others do the same. Also the HPS version may not be in the one that people are using and that can make a difference.
    Guy seemed to have done quite a bit of research. I was planning on using Royal purple and I have only heard great things about it. This really threw me off when he posted this. I don't know how accurate it is but i would love to get other peoples input regarding the validity of this information.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bierman View Post
    Guy seemed to have done quite a bit of research. I was planning on using Royal purple and I have only heard great things about it. This really threw me off when he posted this. I don't know how accurate it is but i would love to get other peoples input regarding the validity of this information.
    All that post stated was that their "claims" could not be backed up with proof which is what a lot of oil companies and companies in general exaggerate. It has nothing to do with it being bad or good.

Like I stated, oil is a preference...its like a pair of pants. Some people like skinny jeans, some people like baggy pants but as long as you have oil, your car will run fine. As far as which is better really most people don't do actual research or oil analysis to see but all that is irrelavent. Most people change their oil at 3k miles and don't even use oil to their fullest extent to see which breaks down the most or has superior protection.
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount

I think that I am going to give royal purple a try. Looks like you have a package deal with 5qts and an oil filter for 56 dollars?

I Support ClubWRX
    Exactly. Follow the original link and you can purchase it off the website.

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up

I Support ClubWRX
    to the top

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump

I Support ClubWRX
    Still waiting to get rid of these!

I know that I am new here, but just for clarity, I have been running Royal Purple 10W30 + RP Oil Filter in my '02 WRX Wagon(doing changes @ 6K) for 2-1/2 years with absolutely NO PROBLEMS. As a matter of fact, my car is completely RP'd. I have RP Max Gear 75W90/Syncromax mix in the tranny, RP Max EZ in the power steering, and RP Max Gear 75W90 out back in the rear diff. Everyone has their own opinion on what oil is the best. And there are always going to be those individuals who are out to try and discredit the merit of a company's claims to bring fame to themselves. I trust Royal Purple for use in my vehicles.
    Last edited by 4WDFrenzy; 06-20-2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Content

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 4WDFrenzy View Post
    I know that I am new here, but just for clarity, I have been running Royal Purple 10W30 + RP Oil Filter in my '02 WRX Wagon(doing changes @ 6K) for 2-1/2 years with absolutely NO PROBLEMS. As a matter of fact, my car is completely RP'd. I have RP Max Gear 75W90/Syncromax mix in the tranny, RP Max EZ in the power steering, and RP Max Gear 75W90 out back in the rear diff. Everyone has their own opinion on what oil is the best. And there are always going to be those individuals who are out to try and discredit the merit of a company's claims to bring fame to themselves. I trust Royal Purple for use in my vehicles.
    Thank you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast